Team upgrade | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Team upgrade

Kids these days don't know how awesome Pizza Hut used to be.

This is true. I have some deep seated memories of those dark red semi transparent plastic cups they had and how it took forever to get your pizza once you ordered (because of course they had to make it but as a kid it seemed like forever).

This is one of the greatest posts I've ever seen here. It's perfect.

While I would enjoy seeing additional thoughts from Doritosguy I kind of hope he leaves this as his one and only post.
agreed.

if Doritosguy (had to get that name in) stops posting now, he would probably retire with the highest likes per post ratio of all-time on this board. no small feat

Everybody remembers the Taco Bell Doritos from the 90s, but not as many people remember the Pizza Hut Doritos from the same time period even though IMHO they were the far superior flavor.
Yeah... We gorged on those things. Taco flavor was banging too!

No shocked a bunch of Syracuse people are discussing Doritos and fast food while they ignore the post about the team being an upgrade. Is this a basketball forum, or a place where future cardiac event survivors talk about which foods almost killed them the most? You guys need to get off the computer and stop eating Doritos and pizza. Maybe play your own sports, and maybe stop watching others.

No shocked a bunch of Syracuse people are discussing Doritos and fast food while they ignore the post about the team being an upgrade. Is this a basketball forum, or a place where future cardiac event survivors talk about which foods almost killed them the most? You guys need to get off the computer and stop eating Doritos and pizza. Maybe play your own sports, and maybe stop watching others.
like I said, potential!

I'm here for a good time, not for a long time, man.

I don't know why you're getting so worked up over Doritos.

We're all going to die someday anyway.

Ok so in total conspiracy mode whose burner is it that just wanted the likes ratio record?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom