Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

I tell you what...I will pm you my next pick so long as you promise not to share with the rest of the board, especially not CuseTroop, want to know?

I really do, and dont worry my lips are sealed.

lol we shoulda set this up in a chatroom and knocked it out in a few hours .. drawing it out is painful

Btw, Troop was on 20+ minutes ago, might have just took a look around, but I might not make it much longer, will have to be on the clock until I get in tomorrow, 7:30am est. Just a head's up.

ill be up until the gs-sa game is over.. but im down the line a ways

For the record, Tee said he knew the guy I was hoping fell to me, and sent me a PM. He was dead on right.

I wont spoil his next pick, but the dude knows his Tecmo Bowl.

For the record, Tee said he knew the guy I was hoping fell to me, and sent me a PM. He was dead on right.

I wont spoil his next pick, but the dude knows his Tecmo Bowl.
:rolling:
Ah, but you've got someone on all of us that I feel we're forgetting.
Really wish we can play this with teams, but would have to hack an emulator rom as teams were fixed in original.

After a quick check to see if he has been taken, I didn't see him. If so, lemme know lol (I'm on Tapatalk and trying to cool dinner)

Dan Marino.

Yep

No, first page is not yet caught up.

Won't let me paste anymore into that post. Someone feel free to make a 2nd round running tab as my internet is bootleg wifi at home aka spotty at best.

After a quick check to see if he has been taken, I didn't see him. If so, lemme know lol (I'm on Tapatalk and trying to cool dinner)

Dan Marino.

Yep
He's available and very good pick, another short list guy that I missed. But I'm on the clock, and here comes the triple threat....

With the 15th overall pick in the 2nd round...
Tee's Goobers select David Fulcher, SS, Cincy

What I meant about the overall 99 was there was a rating system back in the day, only LT, Smith, Bo, Rice and this guy were part of that elite group. Was a numbers thing, but aside from that, here's why:

One of the fastest safeties in the game and definitely the strongest.
He can "stomp" people. A great trait when facing multiple blockers, but not as much value against a non-cpu.
Ball hawk and excellent interception ability, but probably not as good as Haddix.

I have my center fielder who can tackle as well.

What I meant about the overall 99 was there was a rating system back in the day, only LT, Smith, Bo, Rice and this guy were part of that elite group. Was a numbers thing, but aside from that, here's why:

He can "stomp" people. A great trait when facing multiple blockers, but not as much value against a non-cpu.
Ball hawk and excellent interception ability, but probably not as good as Haddix.

yes sir you knew exactly who i was talking about.. great pick

I figured he would never fall to me, but I would have LOVED to have him. I always set up as either a linebacker or a safety, so I value those positions above the others.

There are only 3 defensive players I would have taken in the first round. LT, who went first, Derrick Thomas, who I took myself, and Fulcher. He is a steal as an end of the second round pick.

I figured he would never fall to me, but I would have LOVED to have him. I always set up as either a linebacker or a safety, so I value those positions above the others.

There are only 3 defensive players I would have taken in the first round. LT, who went first, Derrick Thomas, who I took myself, and Fulcher. He is a steal as an end of the second round pick.
If you had LT and Fulcher, wouldn't have mattered what offense you were playing against, human or cpu.
You would have stymied our teams.

Edit: And yeah, me too, either safety position or ROLB was the best to set up as.

i had woodson , haddix and fulcher very close to even... you cant go wrong with any of them.. great pickup for mid-late 2nd round

you know we are a bunch of tecmo nerds when a huge name for dbs is still on the board ..

Yeah but he's a poor mans Wayne Haddix! Meanwhile I'm thinking I screwed up and should've taken Fulcher. I didn't think Anderson would go before 12th and was planning on one of 4 DB's in the 3rd round.

My picks to this point:
QB -
HB - B. Jackson/RAI (Rd #1, Pick #2)
HB -
WR -
WR -
WR/TE flex -
DL -
DL -
LB -
LB -
DB/S - D. Fulcher/CIN (Rd #2)
DT/DL -

bo999.jpg

Yeah but he's a poor mans Wayne Haddix! Meanwhile I'm thinking I screwed up and should've taken Fulcher. I didn't think Anderson would go before 12th and was planning on one of 4 DB's in the 3rd round.

now is when it gets really tough.. which direction to take your team.. i have a nasty possible addition to my team of destiny but i have my doubts ill get who i want.. snake style means pace gets the next pick and then its back to the lineup for round 1 right?