Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

I guess so, but I loved playing with the Redskins for some reason.

I wouldnt say that. LOL. May want to erase his name and the other positions to keep from getting sniped

With their 6th round pick......
Tee's Goobers select Greg Townsend, DE, RAI

Another Raider for tee, and if I am not mistaken, this guy was almost as much of a beast as Long, plus he's a RE.

Wow I forgot he was on the 49ers back then.

I did until I played as the 49ers the other night. Decided to just throw to Rice every play covered or not and think I put up 42 w/ 1 td a pick 6. I don't do the onside kick thing though, I boot it deep and defend.

My picks to this point:
QB -W. Moon/HOU (Rd #3)
HB - B. Jackson/RAI (Rd #1, Pick #2)
HB -
WR - E. Givins/HOU (Rd #4)
WR - A. Carter/MIN (Rd #5)
WR/TE flex -
DL - G. Townsend/RAI (Rd #6)
DL -
LB -
LB -
DB/S - D. Fulcher/CIN (Rd #2)
DT/DL -

Another Raider for tee, and if I am not mistaken, this guy was almost as much of a beast as long, plus he's a RE.

I think they're identical. Townsend might rate higher actually? Good pick regardless!

Another Raider for tee, and if I am not mistaken, this guy was almost as much of a beast as long, plus he's a RE.

!@# Good Pick. I had Nelson,Long,Townsend all lumped together on my board. I actually personally had more success with Townsend than Long but both were effective. Glad I picked Nelson but still getting Townsend is a good value pick too in this round.

My picks to this point:
QB -W. Moon/HOU (Rd #3)
HB - B. Jackson/RAI (Rd #1, Pick #2)
HB -
WR - E. Givins/HOU (Rd #4)
WR - A. Carter/MIN (Rd #5)
WR/TE flex -
DL - G. Townsend/RAI (Rd #6)
DL -
LB -
LB -
DB/S - D. Fulcher/CIN (Rd #2)
DT/DL -

You might be the leader at the club house. I'm just trying to keep pace at this point.

!@# Good Pick. I had Nelson,Long,Townsend all lumped together on my board. I actually personally had more success with Townsend than Long but both were effective. Glad I picked Nelson but still getting Townsend is a good value pick too in this round.
I think if Howie was on the top at RE, he would have been the man, but I always felt that ROLB and RE were critical. Safeties and corners, since they're stretched farther out in the defensive backfield, you would just swoop in diagonally (and somehow pick up speed!) if you were chasing the play to the other side of the field.

You might be the leader at the club house. I'm just trying to keep pace at this point.

Same here .. getting Moon was such a good pick after already having Bo.. then adding those two wideouts... yikes. I like my team so far though too.. :cool:

I think if Howie was on the top at RE, he would have been the man, but I always felt that ROLB and RE were critical. Safeties and corners, since they're stretched farther out in the defensive backfield, you would just swoop in diagonally (and somehow pick up speed!) if you were chasing the play to the other side of the field.

I always preferred playing as LOLB unless I had a stud player elsewhere. Also realized I have a tendency to roll to the bottom of the screen most passes which I likely developed to avoid LT, DT, and Greg Lloyd ;) flying off the edge.

I always preferred playing as LOLB unless I had a stud player elsewhere. Also realized I have a tendency to roll to the bottom of the screen most passes which I likely developed to avoid LT, DT, and Greg Lloyd ;) flying off the edge.

Rolling out.. and using the little screen and shovel passes was a lifesaver against certain defenses.

Round 1 #1 pick, Orangepace selects Lawrence Taylor/LB Giants
Round 1 #2 pick, tee1222 selects Bo Jackson/RB Raiders, Auburn
Round 1 #3 pick, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select The Nigerian Nightmare, Christian Okoye RB/KC
Round 1 #4 pick, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects QB Eagles/QB Eagles
Round 1 #5 pick, Alsacs selects Jerry Rice WR/San Fransisco 49ers
Round 1 #6 pick, Digable selects Thurman Thomas RB/Bills
Round 1 #7 pick, The Derrick Thomas Corpses (yes I'm pluralizing this, R.I.P.) select Derrick Thomas LB/KC
Round 1 #8 pick, The Wall of Orange select Rod Woodson DB/Pit

Round 2 #9 pick, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select Barry Sanders RB/Det
Round 2 #10 pick, General20 selects Joe Montana (hopefully this will counteract some of Jerry Rice's supernatural magic)
Round 2 #11 pick, DigaBills selects Bruce Smith DE/Bills
Round 2 #12 pick, Alsacs selects Neal Anderson RB/Bears
Round 2 #13 pick, Imperial selects Wayne Haddix DB/TB
Round 2 #14 pick, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects Dan Marino QB
Round 2 #15 pick, Tee's Goobers select David Fulcher, SS, Cincy
Round 2 #16 pick, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects Mike Singletary / LB Chi

Round 3 #17 pick, Orangepace selects Ronnie Lott DB/49ers
Round 3 #18 pick, Tee's Goobers select Warren Moon QB./Oilers
Round 3 #19 pick, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select William the Fridge Perry
Round 3 #20 pick, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects Greg "Avoid" Lloyd LB/PIT
Round 3 #21 pick, Alsacs selects QB Bills, QB/ Bills
Round 3 #22 pick, DigaBills select Reggie White DE/Eagles
Round 3 #23 pick, The Derrick Thomas Corpses select Drew Hill (the football player) with their 3rd round pick
Round 3 #24 pick, The Wall of Orange select QB Boomer Esiason/ Cin

Round 4 #25 pick, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select Andre Rison WR/ ATL
Round 4#26 pick, General20 selects Marion Butts RB/SD
Round 4 #27 pick, DigaBills selects QB Browns/ Browns
Round 4 #28 pick, Alsacs selects Henry Ellard WR/STL
Round 4 #29 pick, Imperial selects Bobby Humphrey RB/DEN
Round 4 #30 pick, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects Deion Sanders. DB, Falcons
Round 4 #31 pick, Tee's Goobers select Ernest Givins, WR, HOU
Round 4 #32 pick, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects Otis Anderson RB/NYG

Round 5, Orangepace selects Tom Rathman / RB SF
Round 5, tee1222 selects Anthony Carter, WR, Minny
Round 5, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select Mark Clayton WR/ Dolphins
Round 5, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects Willie " Flipper" Anderson WR/Rams
Round 5, Alsacs selects ( and steals the WOO's next pick) Chris Doleman DE/MIN
Round 5, Digable selects Mark Carrier DB/Bears
Round 5, The Derrick Thomas Corpses select Joey Browner DB/MIN
Round 5, The Wall of Orange select Bob Nelson DL/GB

Round 6, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select Keith Millard LB/MIN
Round 6, General20 selects Willie Gault, WR, Raiders
Round 6, DigaBills selects Gary Clark WR/Redskins
Round 6, Alsacs selects Stephen Baker the Touchdown maker. WR/NYG
Round 6, Imperial selects Howie "I can't believe I've stayed on the board this" Long DL/RAI
Round 6, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects Bill Romanowski, LB, 49ers
Round 6, Tee's Goobers select Greg Townsend, DE, RAI
Round 6, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects

Round 7, Orangepace selects
Round 7, Tee's Goobers select
Round 7, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select
Round 7, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects
Round 7, Alsacs selects
Round 7, DigaBills select
Round 7, The Derrick Thomas Corpses select
Round 7, The Wall of Orange select

Round 8, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select
Round 8, General20 selects
Round 8, DigaBills selects
Round 8, Alsacs selects
Round 8, Imperial selects
Round 8, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects
Round 8, Tee's Goobers select
Round 8, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects

Round 9, Orangepace selects
Round 9, tee1222 selects
Round 9, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select
Round 9, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects
Round 9, Alsacs selects
Round 9, Digable selects
Round 9, The Derrick Thomas Corpses select
Round 9, The Wall of Orange select

Round 10, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select
Round 10, General20 selects
Round 10, DigaBills selects
Round 10, Alsacs selects
Round 10, Imperial selects
Round 10, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects
Round 10, Tee's Goobers select
Round 10, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects

Round 11, Orangepace selects
Round 11, Tee's Goobers select
Round 11, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select
Round 11, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects
Round 11, Alsacs selects
Round 11, DigaBills select
Round 11, The Derrick Thomas Corpses select
Round 11, The Wall of Orange select

Round 12, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select
Round 12, General20 selects
Round 12, DigaBills selects
Round 12, Alsacs selects
Round 12, Imperial selects
Round 12, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects
Round 12, Tee's Goobers select
Round 12, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects

Fifa draft? I'm taking the Liberian Sensation George Weah (AC Milan) vintage Fifa 98 first overall. He was Bo Jackson in that game.
You would definitely wipe the floor with me in that draft. When it comes to futbol, I'm more of a Football Manager fan than FIFA player. Although FIFA Street could entertain me for hours, while rocking team Italy.

Scholes for Man U was given a RIDICULOUS SPEED I hate ManU, but scoring with him was too easy for me. I played with Ajax.

Yeah the older Fifa's had a ton of guys you could just dominate with. Fifa draft might be tough... in 98 I was a soph in HS and while I played futbol all year long in HS, AAU and local club I didn't play fifa as much until college. I do remember my favorite fifa of all time though was the one that allowed you to play indoors. That one was my all time favorite by far.

Yeah the older Fifa's had a ton of guys you could just dominate with. Fifa draft might be tough... in 98 I was a soph in HS and while I played futbol all year long in HS, AAU and local club I didn't play fifa as much until college. I do remember my favorite fifa of all time though was the one that allowed you to play indoors. That one was my all time favorite by far.

Ha! I was in 8th grade and Fifa Road to the world cup 98 (N64) had the indoor court as well. Guess who found an N64 in storage and bought said fifa game off ebay for $4 last year?

Ha! I was in 8th grade and Fifa Road to the world cup 98 (N64) had the indoor court as well. Guess who found an N64 in storage and bought said fifa game off ebay for $4 last year?

niiice.. and yeah thank you .. because I could not recall what system that was on... I will be getting that game. Thats another one that would be a blast for tailgating. My wife kept her N64... I have bond, the cruisin usa etc games but will soon have fifa road to the world cup .. purely for indoor. Lol... she already gave me the look while while I was playing on nesforever this week awaiting the nes system and games.. sounds like I will be sending her to the mall to make up for it this weekend..

niiice.. and yeah thank you .. because I could not recall what system that was on... I will be getting that game. Thats another one that would be a blast for tailgating. My wife kept her N64... I have bond, the cruisin usa etc games but will soon have fifa road to the world cup .. purely for indoor. Lol... she already gave me the look while while I was playing on nesforever this week awaiting the nes system and games.. sounds like I will be sending her to the mall to make up for it this weekend..

This look familiar?
mqdefault.jpg

oh and IO I presume and didnt realize until just now we must be of about the same age. Im so used to the crowd being older or significantly younger.. seems like the 28-32 crowd is pretty thin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom