Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

It'll get back on track once we hear from Madrid. Not sure I've ever actively followed a thread like this one especially now that lessor known players are starting to surface. Perhaps we should've done 16 rounds?

Tough to change now because it will mess with the strategy I had. I would have liked to draft more linebackers though. They were so important on that game, you wanted several good ones. Its a bit late now though, I would have had one or two more by now if we were drafting 4.

Tough to change now because it will mess with the strategy I had. I would have liked to draft more linebackers though. They were so important on that game, you wanted several good ones. Its a bit late now though, I would have had one or two more by now if we were drafting 4.

Right I'm not saying make the amendment now. We should draft full rosters sans OL next time w/ backup QB's and watch the hilarity ensue!

I had no idea the QB's would shake down as they did. Would love to take a backup QB in this draft just because there is a really good one out there.

Also, if we couldve gotten 10 or 12 teams it wouldve made the QB a lot more valuable. There were 3 (QB Eagles, Moon, Montana) that I wanted and nothing to do with anyone else so I jumped early when QB Eagles fell to me. Had I known Moon would be avail for my 2nd round pick you wouldn't have Derrick Thomas on your team right now. Pace thinks he's got someone worthwhile @ QB but unless I'm blanking on someone not sure who it may be so curious who he takes with the last pick. There are a few decent QB's left but they aren't game winners vs stacked defenses.

just getting on.. sharpe being gone sucks.. uggh.. jefferies is good but i have him below a couple other receivers still. There absolutely is one good qb left who was surprisingly higher rated than you would think.. im now trying to figure my next two picks...

just getting on.. sharpe being gone sucks.. uggh.. jefferies is good but i have him below a couple other receivers still. There absolutely is one good qb left who was surprisingly higher rated than you would think.. im now trying to figure my next two picks...

I've got 2 players in mind right now so if they both go I'll end up scrambling again. Where's Tee at?!

Jeffries is money BTW. I didn't check Sharpes ratings but I had Jeffries ahead of him. Jeffries (as well as Hill, and Givins) all have 81 pass catching and 75 ball control. Hill is 63 max speed, Givins 56, and Jeffries 50 w/ average health. All 3 are money all day long though especially if you get them in Good or Excellent health on game day. I remember Givins being Good or Excellent in more games than most as well FWIW.

I've got 2 players in mind right now so if they both go I'll end up scrambling again. Where's Tee at?!

Jeffries is money BTW. I didn't check Sharpes ratings but I had Jeffries ahead of him. Jeffries (as well as Hill, and Givins) all have 81 pass catching and 75 ball control. Hill is 63 max speed, Givins 56, and Jeffries 50 w/ average health. All 3 are money all day long though especially if you get them in Good or Excellent health on game day. I remember Givins being Good or Excellent in more games than most as well FWIW.

hmm well he is a good pick thats for sure i just played with and remember other wideouts more.. i need to play a season with a few teams now that the low hanging fruit is gone.

hmm well he is a good pick thats for sure i just played with and remember other wideouts more.. i need to play a season with a few teams now that the low hanging fruit is gone.

The problem with Houston is that all their WR's are so good and interchangable that none really stand out over the others. Jeffries was WR2 or WR3 on Houston but would've been a clear WR1 on ~20 teams.

I'm 2 games into a season w/ Houston and I'm not running the ball to see what stats I can rack up w/ Moon. In 2 games he's 23/28 16 TD's 0 int's with a 316 QB rating. Keeping in mind that I'm kicking deep and playing defense as well as returning kicks which runs time and eats up potentially total yards. I've never played a season returning it to the 1 and trying to rack up crazy yards. Tried it once but got bored by halftime so I just try and rack up as many points as possible playing normal.

Sorry guys, just slept 14+ hours, this cold blew me away...
That said, with their 7th round pick in the 2013 draft.....
Tee's Goobers select the very skilled, the very toight Andre Reed, WR, BUF

With Bo, three stud receivers, and a QB with a cannon for an arm my boys are going run and shoot for the most part.
Booyakasha!

Sorry guys, just slept 14+ hours, this cold blew me away...
That said, with their 7th round pick in the 2013 draft.....
Tee's Goobers select the very skilled, the very toight Andre Reed, WR, BUF

With Bo, three stud receivers, and a QB with a cannon for an arm my boys are going run and shoot for the most part.
Booyakasha!

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Well there goes #1 on my board. Nice pick

My picks to this point:
QB -W. Moon/HOU (Rd #3)
HB - B. Jackson/RAI (Rd #1, Pick #2)
HB -
WR - E. Givins/HOU (Rd #4)
WR - A. Carter/MIN (Rd #5)
WR/TE flex - A. Reed/BUF (Rd# 7)
DL - G. Townsend/RAI (Rd #6)
DL -
LB -
LB -
DB/S - D. Fulcher/CIN (Rd #2)
DT/DL -

My picks to this point:
QB -W. Moon/HOU (Rd #3)
HB - B. Jackson/RAI (Rd #1, Pick #2)
HB -
WR - E. Givins/HOU (Rd #4)
WR - A. Carter/MIN (Rd #5)
WR/TE flex - A. Reed/BUF (Rd# 7)
DL - G. Townsend/RAI (Rd #6)
DL -
LB -
LB -
DB/S - D. Fulcher/CIN (Rd #2)
DT/DL -

Your team is looking d@mn good. Hope you're feeling better as well.

nice offensive juggernaut tee.. damn
I've got one little offensive trick up my sleeve, but I expect him to be gone soon, and I probably have to hunker down defensively before I pick him. Besides, since I'll usually have only one RB in my backfield, I shouldn't pick him until at least 3 rounds from this point.

All good. Opens up my draft board now because I would've had to take him knowing Digabills are sitting behind me with 2 picks. Was surprised he didn't take him earlier.
Haha. The three main Bills I wanted were Smith, Thurman and QB Bills. Don't get me wrong I love Reed, but I'm a big fan of spreading it around and would easily find other options if he was covered. Probably why I only have one WR so far.

I've got one little offensive trick up my sleeve, but I expect him to be gone soon, and I probably have to hunker down defensively before I pick him. Besides, since I'll usually have only one RB in my backfield, I shouldn't pick him until at least 3 rounds from this point.

The plot thickens...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom