Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

Haha. The three main Bills I wanted were Smith, Thurman and QB Bills. Don't get me wrong I love Reed, but I'm a big fan of spreading it around and would easily find other options if he was covered. Probably why I only have one WR so far.

Word. Just figured you have 2 picks after my next one and if he was there he'd be one of them. I also didn't have Tee picking Reed since he had 2 WR's already. I could work with almost any offense but I hated having a poor defense and a poor QB.

Word. Just figured you have 2 picks after my next one and if he was there he'd be one of them. I also didn't have Tee picking Reed since he had 2 WR's already. I could work with almost any offense but I hated having a poor defense and a poor QB.
Word back. He is definitely on my wish list, but probably wouldn't have been one of my next two picks unless things got ugly. Yeah having a poor defense and poor QB weren't fun. I wish I had a better QB.

My picks to this point:
QB -QB. Bills/ BUF
HB - N. Anderson/ CHI
HB -
WR - J. Rice/SF
WR - H. Ellard/ Rams
WR/TE flex - S.Baker/ NYG
DL - C. Doleman/ MIN
LB -
LB -
DB/S -
DT/DL -

Just help me out as to how close I am too drafting who is on the clock?

My picks to this point:
QB -QB. Bills/ BUF
HB - N. Anderson/ CHI
HB -
WR - J. Rice/SF
WR - H. Ellard/ Rams
WR/TE flex - S.Baker/ NYG
DL - C. Doleman/ MIN
LB -
LB -
DB/S -
DT/DL -
Btw, well done. Scary receiving corps.

Thank you for validating my pick on the run of WRs. Sharpe was a stud when I used the Magic Man at QB.

HA! Magic man? I remember how magically he would miss a wide open Sterling Sharpe by 15 yards with stunning consistancy. If he hit him in stride it was only because the game glitched and/or the sun was perfectly aligned with a 15 mph wind taking the ball away from where magic threw it and instead to the WR you actually intended.

Not sure I'm catching Tee at this point anyway so I just going to draft it out and see what I get.
Since I can only draft RB, DL, DT, LB, I am going to tidy up my list and take all irrelevant positions off my short list. I would consider trades, but Bo is untouchable and I am tough on the negotiations usually. Won at least a bronze trophy (3rd) or better in yahoo FF since 2002. Thinking of hanging up my cleats. Some were money leagues, others were just public.

My point is: something tells me that if this league played out, tough comps across the board unlike yahoo. I would fear every single team to this point.

Since I can only draft RB, DL, DT, LB, I am going to tidy up my list and take all irrelevant positions off my short list. I would consider trades, but Bo is untouchable and I am tough on the negotiations usually. Won at least a bronze trophy (3rd) or better in yahoo FF since 2002. Thinking of hanging up my cleats. Some were money leagues, others were just public.

My point is: something tells me that if this league played out, tough comps across the board unlike yahoo. I would fear every single team to this point.

Thanks for giving me the key to your draft board! If I really wanted to I could just draft players to block you from getting them but I'm not that guy... at least in this draft. In fantasy football I am the guy that takes a solid 2nd QB and sits him on the bench so no one else can have him though.

Thanks for giving me the key to your draft board! If I really wanted to I could just draft players to block you from getting them but I'm not that guy... at least in this draft. In fantasy football I am the guy that takes a solid 2nd QB and sits him on the bench so no one else can have him though.
Absolutely, I do that too in leagues.
But in this one, you can't. No bench, so once you've exhausted your lb, dl or other slots, there couldn't be any blocking, and you know I've already considered this. :)

Still, the most critical piece of information I have: That I haven't given away, nor will if there's another expanded draft.

Absolutely, I do that too in leagues.
But in this one, you can't. No bench, so once you've exhausted your lb, dl or other slots, there couldn't be any blocking, and you know I've already considered this. :)

Still, the most critical piece of information I have: That I haven't given away, nor will if there's another expanded draft.

I have open roster spots for all positions sans DB and QB (like you) and know you're full at WR so I could def block you to some degree. ;)

I believe it's time to bash on the cpu. I will be taking houston to the superbowl, starting now with week 1 against the raiders.
Bo knows nothing.

Bo ran for 70 yards against me week 1 all on one run. Schroeder passed for 7 yards on 1 completion but got picked 3 or 4 times. 0 points were given up and I didn't onside kick once. The bar has been set.

Bo ran for 70 yards against me week 1 all on one run. Schroeder passed for 7 yards on 1 completion but got picked 3 or 4 times. 0 points were given up and I didn't onside kick once. The bar has been set.
Ok, here it is. Looks like I had a different strategy than you as I shut Bo down. That said, I gave up a few big plays from Mr. Allen and a field goal, but blocked an XP. 4 interceptions off Schroeder, 3 from Dishman, 1 from me with the guy I used. It's really hard to get your own guy to pick one, so this was the biggest reward.

My defense was not stellar, but did cause 4 INTs and 1 fumble recovered.

I spread out the offense as follows:
Moon - 12/13, 396 yards, 9 TDs lol, 1 rush for 9 yards
Givins - 3 for 83, 3 TDs
Jeffries - 5 for 150, 2 TDs
Hill - 3 for 156, 3 TDs
Duncan - 1 for 7, 1 TD

Jay was 4/11, 165 yards, 4 INTs, 1 TD
Marcus 5 for 123 yards, 1 TD - he played well, but pick your poison sort of thing. I just didn't want Bo to dance.
Bo - 3 attempts for zero yards. Stick to baseball sucker! I literally keyed on one of his two plays nearly every down.

week1hou.jpg

Ok, here it is. Looks like I had a different strategy than you as I shut Bo down. That said, I gave up a few big plays from Mr. Allen and a field goal, but blocked an XP. 4 interceptions off Schroeder.

My defense was not stellar, but did cause 4 INTs and 1 fumble recovered.

I spread out the offense as follows:
Moon - 12/13, 396 yards, 9 TDs lol, 1 rush for 9 yards
Givins - 3 for 83, 3 TDs
Jeffries - 5 for 150, 2 TDs
Hill - 3 for 156, 3 TDs
Duncan - 1 for 7, 1 TD

Jay was 4/11, 165 yards, 4 INTs, 1 TD
Marcus 5 for 123 yards, 1 TD - he played well, but pick your poison sort of thing. I just didn't want Bo to dance.
Bo - 3 attempts for zero yards. Stick to baseball sucker! I literally keyed on one of his two plays nearly every down.

View attachment 3587

Jamarcus Schroeder!

Week 2, really clamped down on defense against Cincy.
The I guy I used had 2 sacks, at least 3 PDs, and caused 4 fumbles. Of course, as tecmo players know, the only caveat is that Cincy's only score came when Ickey came up with the loose ball off one of my forced fumbles, turned into superman to score from 80-90 yards. Damn you, Tecmo! Terrible glitch in that everyone has 99 speed and strength when they pick up a loose ball.

Moon was his stellar self, now would have had a 440+ QB rating, but I forgot to save!
Now, I have to play this game again. my life.

hou2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom