Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

reading the first link you posted it mentions putting te's at rb- which makes some sense - im down with giving keith jackson some touches at hb bwahaha

My top 5 players that weren't drafted
1. Hershel Walker RB/MIN
2. Vinny Testaverde QB/TB
3. Mark Bavaro TE/ NYG
4. Al Toon WR/ NYJ
5. Phil Simms QB/ NYG

reading the first link you posted it mentions putting te's at rb- which makes some sense - im down with giving keith jackson some touches at hb bwahaha
Does that mean I could slide Black Magic Jerry Rice into the backfield and use his unbelievable speed in the game and have him house one?

1. Hershel Walker RB/MIN
3. Mark Bavaro TE/ NYG
4. Al Toon WR/ NYJ
5. Phil Simms QB/ NYG

my top 5 left-

1- rodney holman te cin
2 - ray childress lb hou
3 - ken harvey - lb- pho
4 - jimmie jones - lb- dal
5- al toon wr - nyj

1. Hershel Walker RB/MIN
3. Mark Bavaro TE/ NYG
4. Al Toon WR/ NYJ
5. Phil Simms QB/ NYG
Nice list, Alsacs. Al Toon, not to be trifled with Jet or not.
Simms and Testaverde, middle-tiered guys, but definitely winnable with them running the show.
Bavaro, I wanted to draft him as he's one of my all time Giant favorites.

I think it's hitting power that breaks tackles. Rushing speed is another one, I think it's synonymous with acceleration when you first get your hands on the ball.

I'm a bit confused now honestly as I cant recall. This link supposedly tells you how attributes affect player performance but it's blocked at work so sorry if it's no good.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/nes/587686-tecmo-super-bowl/faqs/44195

There's a link to a spread sheet that lists all players, their attributes, and ranks them.

http://tecmobowl.org/topic/52906-player-attributes-rankings/
Disregard this link in favor of the one I posted afterwards

I'm starting to find subtle differences between available info though. Tecmo geek lists Butts receptions @ 25 and that other link I posted to the spreadsheet has it @ 50.

~Looks like tecmo geek had it right
butts-300x191.jpg

Fun tidbit

When an offensive ball carrier is 50 points higher in HP than the defensive player he will run him over, aka, popcorn

As it pertains to our draft

Gary Reasons HP 38 = Popcorn vs Okoye 94 , Muster 94, Rathman 94 and Ottis Anderson 88
Junior Seau HP 44, Wayne Haddix 44, and Richard Johnson 44 = Popcorn vs Okoye 94 , Muster 94, and Rathman 94

That is why LT is popcorn on pass rushing against QBs interesting.

Makes sense but I haven't read all of it yet so haven't seen specifics as it pertains to D vs O just O vs D. There's tons of goodies in there especially for folks that know coding (Tee I'm looking at you buddy).

Makes sense but I haven't read all of it yet so haven't seen specifics as it pertains to D vs O just O vs D. There's tons of goodies in there especially for folks that know coding (Tee I'm looking at you buddy).
:)
Will check it out one day, but it's been a rough week. I want to swim, after I get through with these crooks that will "fix" my sump pumps. Sorry brother, but will try to analyze this info down the road. So bad that after all the fun goings on, I took up cigarettes after quitting for over a year.

:)
Will check it out one day, but it's been a rough week. I want to swim, after I get through with these crooks that will "fix" my sump pumps. Sorry brother, but will try to analyze this info down the road. So bad that after all the fun goings on, I took up cigarettes after quitting for over a year.

No rush here brother. Put down the heaters though!

Our new goal should be to get this Tecmo Super Bowl thread which is my GOAT video game to be the longest thread on this board. I remember the EO recruiting thread was really long, but we had a disappointing ending to that one.

Our new goal should be to get this Tecmo Super Bowl thread which is my GOAT video game to be the longest thread on this board. I remember the EO recruiting thread was really long, but we had a disappointing ending to that one.

Id venture a guess and say there are others on the board as analytical as myself which will lead to endless discussions before we decide a final 1-8 ranking.

if we created a round robin schedule and voted on whose team would win on each game.. we could get there.. wasnt that like over 100 pages?

if we created a round robin schedule and voted on whose team would win on each game.. we could get there.. wasnt that like over 100 pages?
I actually like this IDEA A LOT 14 game schedule. Obviously we would to need to analyze it with each team having HFA 1 time each. One thing I loved about tecmo was when you were 1 your endzone was always pink and your QB was automatically a righty, but if you were 2 your endzone was blue and your QB was always a lefty when celebrating TD passes.

I wish we drafted complete teams now with the exception of OL because you could never control them unless you fumbled and they recovered the fumble. I have scored a couple of TDs as John "Jumbo" Elliott with the Giants when Meggett fumbled.

I wish we drafted complete teams now with the exception of OL because you could never control them unless you fumbled and they recovered the fumble. I have scored a couple of TDs as John "Jumbo" Elliott with the Giants when Meggett fumbled.

just today i did that with a cowboys olineman.. on an emmitt fumble .. love how you popcorn everybody running with those guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom