Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

you could call woodson a reach but he has great range and consistantly makes more plays than some of the others i know you are thinking of- it was a tough choice i had him down further but with the trend of defensive playmakers dropping off the board i went with the one i feel was the toughest to throw and run against. I had 3 highly rated dbs on my board and one diamond :) .. when that diamond comes off the board ill be sure to offer congrats.

If we don't get the next pick in before I go to sleep tonight, I will try to remember to check in the morning before I go to work. If its still not taken by then, I have a board meeting tomorrow so I probably won't be back on until the evening. I am apologizing now for holding up the draft if that occurs.

Great pick Orangezoo - Barry is what Mel Kiper would call a value pick. That guy can run, catch, and pretty much carry a team.

This leaves me with a difficult choice. There are 4 running backs I really like, Barry Sanders, Thurman Thomas, Bo Jackson, and ONE OTHER GUY. 3 have been chosen. The one I like best has not been chosen, and if I dont pick him now I will probably miss him. BUT, in my opinion you NEED a QB with 19 speed or higher. If you miss out the opposing player can be his nose tackle and dive through the middle and sack you. To compensate you have to put shotgun plays into your playbook which lets the other team know you are passing (or running one of those shitty shotgun runs which always get stopped for loss of yards), and I just cant have that on my team.

Therefore I am picking the best QB in the game with 19 speed . . . Joe Montana (hopefully this will counteract some of Jerry Rice's supernatural magic).

LOL. Still gonna have folks looking for that one guy now. Also, 0% chance he's there for your next pick.

Just wait to guys come off the board before mentioning anything. Trust me, I had a write up I had to delete after my QB Eagles pick. lol

LOL. Still gonna have folks looking for that one guy now. Also, 0% chance he's there for your next pick.

Just wait to guys come off the board before mentioning anything. Trust me, I have a write up I had to delete after my QB Eagles pick. lol
I wanted QB Eagles so badly, but had to go with the Tecmo King of the Universe in Bo.
Now, other problems in getting some defense and qb or wr. I have to make some important 2nd and 3rd round picks coming up, but a ton of serious ballers still out there.
Dang.

If we don't get the next pick in before I go to sleep tonight, I will try to remember to check in the morning before I go to work. If its still not taken by then, I have a board meeting tomorrow so I probably won't be back on until the evening. I am apologizing now for holding up the draft if that occurs.

You're up Dig!

Just wait to guys come off the board before mentioning anything. Trust me, I had a write up I had to delete after my QB Eagles pick. lol

You are right about the 0%. If I thought there was a .00001% chance I wouldn't have mentioned it (kind of like Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber).

I don't think I'm taking one of the obvious choices, but based on my chart Im taking

Round 2 #11 pick, DigaBills select Bruce Smith DE/Bills

Depends on position of need. You've got a theme going here with the DigaBills thing though.

Since the only blue chipper on offense is available I got to take in round 2 #12 pick overall Alsacs selects Neal Anderson RB/Bears. The game makers gave Anderson the abilities of Walter Payton. Smith/Anderson were my picks.

Since the only blue chipper on offense is available I got to take in round 2 #12 pick overall Alsacs selects Neal Anderson RB/Bears. The game makers gave Anderson the abilities of Walter Payton. Smith/Anderson were my picks.

My statement from earlier still stands. *(&%!!!

Depends on position of need. You've got a theme going here with the DigaBills thing though.
Not a bad team to build from in this game. There are a lot of players I like in this game so I feel I could be happy with just about anyone I pick so I might as well go with a Bill if there is a comparable player on my board.

You ended up with the better one. I freakin love Neal Anderson on that game. Bruce Smith is far and away the best defensive lineman on the game (its not even close) but how often do good defensive linemen really come into play?

Not a bad team to build from in this game. There are a lot of players I like in this game so I feel I could be happy with just about anyone I pick so I might as well go with a Bill if there is a comparable player on my board.

Your next two picks could easily be Bills without reaching at all. They were stacked on that game. I consider them one of the 4 teams that were above the rest on the game. I always had a top team I liked to play with and another lesser team - both of whom I'm hoping to select many players from - maybe I will reveal those two teams later on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom