Class of 2017 - Tehoka Nanticoke (ON) Attack to Albany | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Tehoka Nanticoke (ON) Attack to Albany

There was a tweet yesterday that he took a ball to the face during practice.

And it sounds like we aren’t going to see Nanticoke anymore.

6CDB13F3-85BA-4CD7-8CEC-9F0B76CB4F5C.gif

I don’t know anything about him personally but it sounds like he has some bad influences in his life. His decisions this past year have been questionable at best.

So, I'll ask the question that I'm sure has crossed others' minds. I know it would be an incredible long shot for several reasons (grades, local rival, etc.), but is it even remotely possible that we could poach him? Not that we're a championship team right now, but he would certainly be a huge part of the puzzle. With Fields and Ierlan gone, Albany just doesn't have the supporting cast. It has to be frustrating for him, with all that talent.

So, I'll ask the question that I'm sure has crossed others' minds. I know it would be an incredible long shot for several reasons (grades, local rival, etc.), but is it even remotely possible that we could poach him? Not that we're a championship team right now, but he would certainly be a huge part of the puzzle. With Fields and Ierlan gone, Albany just doesn't have the supporting cast. It has to be frustrating for him, with all that talent.

If he leaves UAlbany, he's headed right for the NLL/MLL/PLL.

It's certainly crossed my mind but with people speculating Albany's offense may be better without him right now would it make sense? Just going off what others have posted that know more than I, I'd imagine if he leaves Albany he is going pro.

Nanticoke was likely leaving this year for Pro Lax and outside stuff even if things were going well at Albany. Academically he is not long for College. I would be shocked if he transferred anywhere else, shocked.

This has the hallmarks of the Bratton's situation at UVA. Marr has sent a message. If Tehoka doesn't respond, they'll cut their losses. Tough OOC schedule and the wheels have come off. Nice to see Mitch Laffin return after injuring his ankle in the first quarter of the Cuse game. Does anyone know if Matt Eccless is injured? Redshirted last season, but hasn't played this season either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom