Temple Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Temple Game Thread

What with this running out of bounds crap by our RB's?!! Ok Td, I feel better...

These freaking refs need to be sent down to the high school level without college pay next year. What a pathetic display. The touchdown was a yard and a half in the endzone everyone in the nation but them knew it was a touchdown. That low block above the waist. Freaking pathetic. TOUCHDOWN!!!

I wonder if our backs are nicked up and they r limiting unnecessary hits. But it's like every back is running OB like Franco Harris.

I would almost guarantee marrone has instructed rb to get out of bounds to stay healthy

PTG and Smith have run out of bounds today. I think it's by design. It tells you how banged up they are.

What with this running out of bounds crap by our RB's?!! Ok Td, I feel better...

Aren't the RBs banged up? Probably running out of bounds by design as a result of that...

I wonder if our backs are nicked up and they r limiting unnecessary hits. But it's like every back is running OB like Franco Harris.

Tony Dorsett was the king of running OOB

Harris looks good for Temple but our D really needs to wrap him up and not just give him body shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom