Temple Game | Syracusefan.com

Temple Game

mlbball99

2nd String
I just wanted to post this to see what people think...

How much does this Temple game mean as terms for our bowl?
Yes I know we want to win but does this effect what bowl game we go to

I posted this cause I wanted to know people opinions on getting Loeb and some other reserves playing time to keep Nassib and others healthy...wanted to see what people thought

very little, especially how far SU looks in the eyes of the bowl organizers. SU, if they win, could be chosen for the RA Bowl, especially if they get a little phone call from ACC to get SU down in FL to play the ACC.

very little, especially how far SU looks in the eyes of the bowl organizers. SU, if they win, could be chosen for the RA Bowl, especially if they get a little phone call from ACC to get SU down in FL to play the ACC.

Agreed I think we wax whomever we face anyway ... this team is really starting to show how good they could be.

It means alot. 7-5 gets us into the Belk for sure and possibly FL

I just wanted to post this to see what people think...

How much does this Temple game mean as terms for our bowl?
Yes I know we want to win but does this effect what bowl game we go to

I posted this cause I wanted to know people opinions on getting Loeb and some other reserves playing time to keep Nassib and others healthy...wanted to see what people thought
you play to win the game.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I agree with Herm, 7-5 is so much better than 6-6 and who knows how the bowl thing will turn out so being over 500 is huge imo. Plus the seniors have worked hard and deserve their day in the sun and should get as much PT as possible or they deserve.

I really hope we come out and just pound temple. I believe with the Lville win and the way we beat mizzou that it would be a little set back in confidence if we didn't have our way with temple. Impose our will is what I would like

I really hope we come out and just pound temple. I believe with the Lville win and the way we beat mizzou that it would be a little set back in confidence if we didn't have our way with temple. Impose our will is what I would like

Agree but that said they just can't show up and win this, they have to put it out there and play hard on every down. I'd love to see SU jump ahead early and force Temple to pass and abandon their run game.

7-5 season means much more than 6-6.

Starters should play the whole game.

Best record and best possible bowl game is the goal.

A loss to a team like this would be very deflating.

8-5 should be the only goal.

and this game is not a time to rest the seniors, its a time to play ALL the seniors...as much as possible.

guys like nassib have 2 games left wearing pads, let them play.

Oh Lord

7-5 season means much more than 6-6.

Starters should play the whole game.

Best record and best possible bowl game is the goal.

A loss to a team like this would be very deflating.

Thankfully we won't lose ... it also occurred to me that Nassib is from Westchester PA ... gives him a chance to conclude his regular season close to home in style :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom