Tennessee hires Jeremy Pruitt | Syracusefan.com

Tennessee hires Jeremy Pruitt

I don't even think NC State wanted to give him a new contract. That coaching search is hilarious.

Massive rude awakening for the Vol fanbase...
yboeT8j.gif

Vols fans don't want him either, no one will touch that job if they keep this up...

volition.com is a comical read right now...

They honestly think Jon Gruden would be a good hire.

I hope this situation is the tipping point to where coaches don’t automatically sign up for these “big” jobs in crappy little southern or midwestern towns where the whole state has nothing better to do than camp out in their popup campers for a week before the games and pretend like they know a lot about football. These schools suck, these towns suck, and these fanbases suck. Just because they’re big doesn’t mean they don’t suck. It just means they have more dumb idiots at the games.

I dont blame him for turning it down. He currently is running a system well equipped with heavy artillery and has a field general that knows just how to distribute and has a rocket for an arm. His offense also has plenty of weapons at his disposal, weapons to threaten more than just the center of the field; weapons that could threaten the boundaries.

That said, some think he practices too much and runs too many scrimmages but for that reason he might be successful. Most teams dont want to play him and think his missile firing general will be detrimental to the league.

I hope this situation is the tipping point to where coaches don’t automatically sign up for these “big” jobs in crappy little southern or midwestern towns where the whole state has nothing better to do than camp out in their popup campers for a week before the games and pretend like they know a lot about football. These schools suck, these towns suck, and these fanbases suck. Just because they’re big doesn’t mean they don’t suck. It just means they have more dumb idiots at the games.

Take note SyracuseFan.com, THIS is how you rant. Well done!

Honesty, the UT fanbsse is delusional. Not even a top 20 job. Or debatable? What do you guys think. I have the following programs as better jobs:

Bama
LSU
Florida
UGA
MISS ST.
A&M
Clemson
FSU
Mich
OSU
MSU
USC
ND
Oregon
Oklahoma
Texas
Okie St
PSU

Anyone else? That's 18. Who am I missing?

Honesty, the UT fanbsse is delusional. Not even a top 20 job. Or debatable? What do you guys think. I have the following programs as better jobs:

Bama
LSU
Florida
UGA
MISS ST.
A&M
Clemson
FSU
Mich
OSU
MSU
USC
ND
Oregon
Oklahoma
Texas
Okie St
PSU

Syracuse. Georgia Tech. Boston College. Memphis. Temple. Virginia. UNC. UCLA. Washington. UNLV. Arizona. Colorado.

Anywhere that’s not some crappy hick town with 100,000 morons from all around the state who think they know football calling for you to get fired every time you lose.

Last edited:
Syracuse. Georgia Tech. Boston College. Memphis. Temple. Virginia. UNC. UCLA. Washington. UNLV. Arizona. Colorado.

Anywhere that’s not some crappy hick town with 100,000 morons who think they know football calling for you to get fired every time you lose.

Lol, good point.

Holy schnikes, I thought Rutger's fan base was delusional... I just spent 10 minutes on Volnation and am astounded by the complete and utter lack of grasp on reality.
Try living here. I didn't hate UT sports until I was amongst their fans. I stopped listening to sports talk because they refuse to have any national shows and all of the local shows are stale with the same delusional UT/SEC homers calling in.

Bama
LSU
Florida
UGA
MISS ST.
A&M
Clemson
FSU
Mich
OSU
MSU
USC
ND
Oregon
Oklahoma
Texas
Okie St
PSU

I wouldn't include Ped State on the list (I cant believe they have rebounded as quickly as they have, I would feel dirty just walking on that campus), Tennessee could have been but not after this debacle...I still say give Les Miles the job on Rocky Top .....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom