Tennessee hires Jeremy Pruitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tennessee hires Jeremy Pruitt

Other than personality, ...whats wrong with Doeren? That doesnt seem likea bad hire for a program of tennessee’s current stature

Honesty, the UT fanbsse is delusional. Not even a top 20 job. Or debatable? What do you guys think. I have the following programs as better jobs:

Bama
LSU
Florida
UGA
MISS ST.
A&M
Clemson
FSU
Mich
OSU
MSU
USC
ND
Oregon
Oklahoma
Texas
Okie St
PSU

Anyone else? That's 18. Who am I missing?
Miami

Other than personality, ...whats wrong with Doeren? That doesnt seem likea bad hire for a program of tennessee’s current stature
He doesn't really move the meter. He's been moderately successful (has upgraded the talent significantly) but it hasn't translated into the big wins that State fans think it should have yet. I'd be curious to see where they go if this falls through. Saw one post mentioning Fedora but that seems like an even worse idea. Tennessee should've moved on Moorhead before Mississipi State did.

I hate myself for starting to like Kiffin.
He had an incredible day on Twitter yesterday. He's completely changed my opinion of him and he's actually done a great job so far at FAU.

Reactions: gbo
He doesn't really move the meter. He's been moderately successful (has upgraded the talent significantly) but it hasn't translated into the big wins that State fans think it should have yet. I'd be curious to see where they go if this falls through. Saw one post mentioning Fedora but that seems like an even worse idea. Tennessee should've moved on Moorhead before Mississipi State did.
Well he’ll have a better chance for success in the less competitive SEC. Nothing’s like the ACC Atlantic.

He had an incredible day on Twitter yesterday. He's completely changed my opinion of him and he's actually done a great job so far at FAU.

He finally decided to be himself and it's fantastic. Some guys succeed in the Belichick/Saban manor and others can be loose cannons (Spurrier/Leach). As long as you are yourself, let your freak flag fly. I'm glad Lane is finding his real voice.

He'll end up at an SEC school within next few years for sure.

He finally decided to be himself and it's fantastic. Some guys succeed in the Belichick/Saban manor and others can be loose cannons (Spurrier/Leach). As long as you are yourself, let your freak flag fly. I'm glad Lane is finding his real voice.

He'll end up at an SEC school within next few years for sure.
It helps that twitter provides a sort of cushion the way social media does for the rest of us. He's actually a shy quiet guy that isn't (or hasn't been in the past) all that comfortable in front of the camera.

15-25 in the ACC with one top 25 finish. I know the ACCA is tough but that's not gonna thrill the crazies

Honesty, the UT fanbsse is delusional. Not even a top 20 job. Or debatable? What do you guys think. I have the following programs as better jobs:

Bama
LSU
Florida
UGA
MISS ST.
A&M
Clemson
FSU
Mich
OSU
MSU
USC
ND
Oregon
Oklahoma
Texas
Okie St
PSU

Anyone else? That's 18. Who am I missing?
Arizona

15-25 in the ACC with one top 25 finish. I know the ACCA is tough but that's not gonna thrill the crazies
Ah, quite the overlook on my part

They should have went after Kevin Sumlin or Les Miles.
Big name coaches who the fan base could get behind.
Or other options that could have been available.
Mike Bobo
Matt Campbell
Dana Holgorson
Bo Pelini
Craig Bohl

Dave Aranda
Jeremy Pruitt
Brent Venables
Tee Martin
Sterlin Gilbert

Mike Bobo
Matt Campbell
Dana Holgorson
Bo Pelini
Craig Bohl

Dave Aranda
Jeremy Pruitt
Brent Venables
Tee Martin
Sterlin Gilbert
I'm curious where Les Miles is in all of this coaching change stuff.

Not sure if the fanbase would be happy with any of them. Seems like a bunch of them are back on the Lane Train
Mike Bobo
Matt Campbell
Dana Holgorson
Bo Pelini
Craig Bohl

Dave Aranda
Jeremy Pruitt
Brent Venables
Tee Martin
Sterlin Gilbert

He's Butch Jones redux.

Tee Martin is OC at USC? Why is he not the obvious choice?

WWE wrestler Kane seems to have a connection saying Miles is interested. Would be a great hire in my opinion.

Ah.

So Tennessee would have the last laugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom