Terry in PhilCollins video | Syracusefan.com

Terry in PhilCollins video

CaliCuse

All American
When Terry waste the bottom of the food chain in LA he was a PA working with the Star Trek franchise. He was in the office with Brannon Braga when he and Brannon wanted something from the Paramount commissary. He stepped out of the building that Brannon had hs office and was quickly approached by a female who was the director of the video.She asked if he would like to be in a video with Phil Collins The backstory is that he ,his brother and friends were Phil Colins best fans. His music dominated my house for years and years. At first I had no idea who this guy was. Of course he jumped the opportunityhe jumped at the opportunity to be in it He is the one with thread phones. He probably gets 3 o4 seconds of fave time.
Terry has been very lucky on how many "stars and celebrities" he has met. When my wife and I first went toParamount to seem there one of the producers said to us that he "thanked Terry for not dressing like a homeless person. Pas make next to nothing but it does give them chance to learn the business ich Terry took advantage of. Producer Merri Howard took a licking to him and sort of watcher him. We,i.e. my wife and I thanked her profusely for kind of advising himBoth Merri and Brannon were at his wedding .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom