Texas A&M fires Jimbo Fisher / hiring Mike Elko ? | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Texas A&M fires Jimbo Fisher / hiring Mike Elko ?

A lot of the staging of facility improvements was done to not interfere with the multiple SU teams ability to play home games.
Some, that is true, but not all. It is true for the Dome, but not the Lally Football Complex

Some, that is true, but not all. It is true for the Dome, but not the Lally Football Complex
They also must stage and schedule to limit disruption of football prep and activities. It’s not an easy thing to do unless you have great options for the locker rooms, weightlifting, rehab facilities, meetings etc. that would be affected. Availability of other facilities during construction has to be planned. Anything worthwhile is rarely easy. Lots of details and preplanning involved.

They also must stage and schedule to limit disruption of football prep and activities. It’s not an easy thing to do unless you have great options for the locker rooms, weightlifting, rehab facilities, meetings etc. that would be affected. Availability of other facilities during construction has to be planned. Anything worthwhile is rarely easy. Lots of details and preplanning involved.
I thought it was as easy as playing SIM City on my iPhone

Sorry to keep this from everyone for so long, but I didn't want anything to be a distraction for our boys this weekend. I have actually been in talks to replace Jimbo. There are a few wrinkles yet to be ironed out, but I'm confident an agreement will be reached soon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 12.29.42 AM.png

Lol, the Aggies fans are losing their collective MINDS.
Lol, I love it. What an insufferably entitled fanbase for a program that’s never won much of anything. They’ve been an also-ran in the SEC since they joined, and it couldn’t have happened to a more awful bunch of rich twats. They should’ve never left the Big 12. We have them and Nebraska to thank for juicing conference realignment and helping put college football in its current horrible state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom