Thank goodness we didnt play UW | Syracusefan.com

Thank goodness we didnt play UW

kcsu

Living Legend
It would have been a pants down spanking for JB. I certainly hope we don't play them next year.

Its about the matchup uw might not have shot it like Baylor.

I would have absolutely rather played UW than whatever that version of Baylor was last night.

Washington's defense would kill Syracuse. It would be a rock fight but I don't think Syracuse would get into the 60s. Guard defense is very good for Washington and the interior isn't very good, considering Syracuse has nobody to score inside I'm not sure where Syracuse gets points from.

Hop would have destroyed us.
I love posts like this. We played Baylor yesterday and they came out shooting like crazy. None of us know how the game would have turned out. Washington had some crazy bad losses this year and not many good wins. You just watched them play Utah State and are using to say they beat us. Crazy.

Even the Yale guy last night looked like a football player.
JB watches practice from a chair. We practice half the time of most teams. Summers are beach time. There is almost zero S&C. Half times are pee breaks. He doesn't travel to see recruits...

There is a lot of fire and passion with Hops Washington. We don’t always have that. With acc talent at Syracuse, he’d kill it.

It would have been a pants down spanking for JB. I certainly hope we don't play them next year.
I don’t know about that. But wish we had played Utah state.

Do Syracuse players ever visit the weight room? Every team looks more muscular and physical. I read once JB makes its optional, not required.
Your thinking of practice. Show up when you want for how long you want. Good lord.

Why post lies?
Bees. Agreed let me correct.
Practice is about half the time of most D1 teams
Half time doesn't get into too much detail.
Jim very rarely goes on the road to recruit other than attending tournaments.
Summer player only sessions were not well structured and certainly missing key players this summer.
Better?

JB watches practice from a chair. We practice half the time of most teams. Summers are beach time. There is almost zero S&C. Half times are pee breaks. He doesn't travel to see recruits...

Some of our players over the past 10 years have had to literally be forced out of the gym. Triche and Gbinije are two that I specifically know of.

I will give KCSU kudos to one point. Ryan Cabiles has not done a great job conditioning and building muscle for our bigs.

Bees. Agreed let me correct.
Practice is about half the time of most D1 teams
Half time doesn't get into too much detail.
Jim very rarely goes on the road to recruit other than attending tournaments.
Summer player only sessions were not well structured and certainly missing key players this summer.
Better?

It’s not per practice. It’s hours per week. We practice 20 which is the ncaa limit. And many players get there early for extra work. So I don’t know what you’re talking about that our practices are half the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom