Thank You Adam Weitsman | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Thank You Adam Weitsman

Is Adam a fan of SU or JB first? Curious to hear if we can expect this arrangement to continue after JB retires. And yes, I know he’s done some things for the football team.

Was the password "Fidelio?"
I don't know depends....

Elimu...you made your point.

You can die on your hill if you like.
I always read his screen name as "Eli Munelson"

200.gif

i find the lead booster, being so close to the HC, just bizarre.

I still live in the pre NIL world where these shadowy characters were shadow people. I cannot switch my brain into the fact that Adam is de facto the GM of Syracuse basketball.

I see nothing wrong with it but I also don't see how it's been beneficial so far. We have become a laughing stock with our senior citizen HC, celebrities sitting courtside for reasons unknown, and this guy who peddles recycled trash being a very public figure. he's the de facto face of SU hoops now.

We're a recycled basketball team. We've recycled ourselves into Seton Hall
Welcome college athletics. This is kindergarten compared to the SEC.

Congress can’t even police themselves and you want them to get involved with college athletics? This is no different than the olympic model.
Yeah give it to congress. They'll straighten things out after they learn how to spend the money allocated for beneficial infrastructure projects for the American people.

Is AW a Red guy? Hope his money bags stay.

He does a lot of PR, bringing celebrities court side. But who has he helped us sign so far? Nobody that I'm aware of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom