Thank you CJ Fair! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thank you CJ Fair!

IMO One of the big plays of the game was the pass Dion made to CJ for the fast break dunk that got CJ going. Dion giving the ball up at that point when usually he takes it straight to the hole was a huge boost for CJ. After that he made like 6 straight shots.

Ya Dion never gives the ball up there - nice to see him reward the guy who made the play.

Great thread, Ghost stole my thunder. I too at about the 10 minutemark in the first half I was screaming at the TV about CJ (and I love CJ's game), but by halftime I was hopping around screaming "CJ has his mojo back!!"

you know what, I felt like CJ loosened up a hell of a lot after he got that dunk on a pass from Dion. It just looked like he relaxed for the first time in awhile. Sometimes all it takes is one play to change your confidence.
I said the same thing.

CJ also made at least two big steals by anticipating passes.
And Wisconsin only turned the ball over about 6 times.

But everyone came to play tonight... on both teams.

I love CJ's game. He struggled in Pitt but came to play tonight. I think he is the MVP tonight.

Agree with all the above posts.

Maybe next game it will be JS?

wisconsin defends with the lower body . . . those were hip checks

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

that caused 2 of our first 3 turnovers. we got hip checked. good catch, i said that in chat but nobody noticed it.

CJ Fair = Outstanding. Love this kid. Nice to see him back in business :)

CJ played like a man tonight. his def rebounding was unreal.

you know what, I felt like CJ loosened up a hell of a lot after he got that dunk on a pass from Dion. It just looked like he relaxed for the first time in awhile. Sometimes all it takes is one play to change your confidence.

I watched the game with LincolnCuse & Mrs DC Cuse and said the same. I felt it would be a great jumpstart for CJ's game. Thank god that was the case!!

IMO One of the big plays of the game was the pass Dion made to CJ for the fast break dunk that got CJ going. Dion giving the ball up at that point when usually he takes it straight to the hole was a huge boost for CJ. After that he made like 6 straight shots.

Your post seem to be correct but is more about Waiters than Fair.

The 2nd best thing about tonight (with the best being the 'W') was getting CJ back. He was excellent and we don't win w/o him getting his mojo back. I agree that the dunk got CJ going. I think Wiscy is also a good matchup for him. They play man and he's quicker that their frontcourt guys. If you notice, Southerland usually gets more PT against zone b/c of his shot and Fair gets more against man b/c of his handle.

CJ was BIG on both ends!! My god, did we need him and he came through ..

Not reading all the posts here but congrats to you, the poster, for recognizing the player of the game (with apologies to waiters). Fair just has a great coolness, and a nice touch, def my favorite cuse player.

There's one uconn fan here rooting for you guys and good old JB all the way.

Good luck guys

When KJo doesnt have it going...would it be so bad to have James and CJ in there together?

It seemed that Boeheim wanted us to drive on them (a very good thing), which made Joseph a lot more valuable than South. But if you never get a foul call and can't make the open layup after successfully driving, that driving ability is kind of unhelpful.

After the third open three given up on Joseph's side of the zone, I wanted to see South out there. The emphasis on driving was good, for sure, but Joseph was really a liability in the last 15 minutes.

wisconsin defends with the lower body . . . those were hip checks

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
I think that's what the refs saw on those block/charge calls that went our way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom