Thank you wake!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Thank you wake!!!!

Marsh, does this mean we can finish no less than the 3 seed in the ACCT.

that was huge...duke couldn't do squat down the stretch

Now the question is, who do we want to win between Duke and UNC? I think UNC is tied in conference with us now

sabach said:
Marsh, does this mean we can finish no less than the 3 seed in the ACCT.

Correct

Win sun - 2 seed
Duke wins sat- 2 seed
Unc wins and we lose. - 3 seed

Cuse315Pat said:
Now the question is, who do we want to win between Duke and UNC?

Unc assuming we will win sun. This would have us avoid duke and virginia till the finals

Now the question is, who do we want to win between Duke and UNC?

i would think UNC but i doubt that happens......we win sunday we take the 2 regardless of the duke/unc outcome so from an NCAA perspective i'd like to see UNC win

Now the question is, who do we want to win between Duke and UNC? I think UNC is tied in conference with us now
We want UNC to win. They are not a threat to us for a NCAA seed. Duke is. NCAA seed is more important than ACC seed ... because MSG may depend on it

Last edited:
Unc assuming we will win sun. This would have us avoid duke and virginia till the finals
I think we want UNC regardless of Syracuse winning or losing Sunday.

We want Duke to have another loss. And we'd rather play UNC in the semis.

Duke will beat UNC. It's at Duke. It is written.

I'm Ok with playing Duke in the semis. I want them again as well as UVA.
This happens and we win the ACCT we'll get a 1 in the East.

Grasping straws? This is good news but doesn't mean we will play any better. Come on, it is all on SU playing better not another teams win or loss.

You state the obvious. Some of us anyway think we will play better. It's a glass half full kind of night...

Grasping straws? This is good news but doesn't mean we will play any better. Come on, it is all on SU playing better not another teams win or loss.
Yeah that's my take .. depending on others to win/lose is not the answer to our current woes. All I'm concerned with is getting back our mojo with a win at FLA St.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom