Thanks | Syracusefan.com

Thanks

ltiger68

Walk On
for letting us participate on your board. We're pretty loaded in talent and it showed this afternoon. It hasn't been that long ago that we were struggling with our program but as you can tell, it is on the upswing. I hope that Syracuse will flourish in football as well as it has in basketball and will help us bring national prominence to the ACC. Good luck this year and hope all of you can attend next years game at Death Valley. GO TIGERS!

for letting us participate on your board. We're pretty loaded in talent and it showed this afternoon. It hasn't been that long ago that we were struggling with our program but as you can tell, it is on the upswing. I hope that Syracuse will flourish in football as well as it has in basketball and will help us bring national prominence to the ACC. Good luck this year and hope all of you can attend next years game at Death Valley. GO TIGERS!

It was great to have you guys here for the week. Best wishes to your program.

Have to give it to the Clemson fans, they were very classy. Didn't try and throw it in our faces after the game. My roommate wanted to talk some smack and i refused to let him do so because of their class.

Your fans that I met were great - we both have the dorks in our fan base but everyone I met were great! Now go win that NC!

I can honestly say this has been the best week opposing-fan wise in a very long time. I am very happy to be conference mates with Clemson. Good luck the rest of the way and we'll see you on the hardwood!

I'd personally like to thank you for not coming to our board

1) Gloating
2) Condescending
3) Telling us how we and our players should act

That's the kind of sportsmanship I like. Good luck to you guys, I realize the majority of the Clemson fans are probably quality people.

The thing that's disappointed me most about Clemson fans, apart from Palmer being a condescending blowhard, is that none of the good, polite Clemson fans have told us what they thought of the Syracuse area and whether Dinosaur lived up to the hype.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom