That's the worst end to a game I've ever seen | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

That's the worst end to a game I've ever seen

I’m not out for blood, and I don’t think asking him what happened is in any way a tough question. I’d just be interested to know what the heck happened.

Could anyone see the sideline? Were they signaling a play? It’d be weird as hell for Rex to not even look at the sideline, since it seems that SU has everyone on offense look to the sideline on every down.
I just rewatched the play... Rex never looked to the sideline. Not a glance. There was also no noticeable activity on the sideline, aside from two players holding up four fingers.

Also, the mic picked up an NC State player exclaim “Oh thank God, holy s h ! t” after the spike.

I just rewatched the play... Rex never looked to the sideline. Not a glance. There was also no noticeable activity on the sideline, aside from two players holding up four fingers.

Also, the mic picked up an NC State player exclaim “Oh thank God, holy s h ! t” after the spike.
I know things happen quickly but like I’ve said I saw that entire development in slow motion. I knew he was spiking it before any wideouts even fully lined up. Then he started motioning his hands. Shocking to me, that not a single linemen or anyone would have just yelled out something. No fans. Nothing. Yes it was rushed but that was historic failure across the board.

Really all too perfect. The laughing stock of college football today with that ending.

hahaha. I heard that “holy sh...t” part and was wondering who it was.

I know things happen quickly but like I’ve said I saw that entire development in slow motion. I knew he was spiking it before any wideouts even fully lined up. Then he started motioning his hands. Shocking to me, that not a single linemen or anyone would have just yelled out something. No fans. Nothing. Yes it was rushed but that was historic failure across the board.

Really all too perfect. The laughing stock of college football today with that ending.
Yeah, it’s all utterly bizarre. Of all the times it would have been great for Taj to be running his mouth, this would’ve been it.

Laughing stock today? Pretty much all year.

Everyone just completely discounting that we flawlessly executed the clock play. How many offensive plays have we shown that level of precision on this year?

The reason he won at BG is because the QB called the plays. Little known fact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom