That's the worst end to a game I've ever seen | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

That's the worst end to a game I've ever seen

Nunes did some real boneheaded stuff for sure but I think he would be our best option of all QBs on the roster - healthy or not..
If we’re talking senior year Nunes then there is absolutely no doubt.

Nunes did some real boneheaded stuff for sure but I think he would be our best option of all QBs on the roster - healthy or not..
True. I liked him actually. If you had a pool of qbs...
Dungey, Mahoney, Nunes, Anderson, Patterson, Paulus, Rex, Tommy, Fields etc, he wouldn’t be close to the bottom of that list.

I just walked into a bar with my SUbsweatshirt on. A guy at the bar looked at me and ask ed me if i was wearing the sweatshirt as PENANCE.
Well, if you have your mask on at least you didn't show your face.

Well, if you have your mask on at least you didn't show your face.
Hard to have a beer without taking it off...I guess I could have put a small hole in the mask and used a straw...a paper straw of course

Z6Pp.gif

45 seconds left at the seven yard line, how in the world do you run out of time

Nc state gave us a timeout

The whole reason he was brought here was to go fast!

Running off 22 seconds on third down is just unbelievable. It was nunesian where you had plenty of time to process the debacle in real time

Just amazing!

Running off 22 seconds on third down is just unbelievable. It was nunesian where you had plenty of time to process the debacle in real time

Just amazing!
I love this. Please keep this posts randomly coming throughout this week. Incredible stuff.

Just amazing!

more I think about it the 3rd down play was the only type of play that we probably stood a chance of scoring on. Some crazy scramble with a miracle heave, obviously never got that far. Highly doubt we really going to dial something up on 1st and goal from the 8. I bet the receivers on the 2nd down were covered like glue.

and again Archie Bunkers/ Parcells I know it’s all Dino’s fault and he should be fired. And you are what you’re record says you are, blah blah blah... year 5 blah blah

if he would have taken a snap on 4th and actually thrown the ball in the end zone maybe something there too, some random crazy play

more I think about it the 3rd down play was the only type of play that we probably stood a chance of scoring on. Some crazy scramble with a miracle heave, obviously never got that far. Highly doubt we really going to dial something up on 1st and goal from the 8. I bet the receivers on the 2nd down were covered like glue.

and again Archie Bunkers/ Parcells I know it’s all Dino’s fault and he should be fired. And you are what you’re record says you are, blah blah blah... year 5 blah blah

if he would have taken a snap on 4th and actually thrown the ball in the end zone maybe something there too, some random crazy play
Snap ball , Throw 100 mph to Harris as many times as needed. If it gets picked, fine

... welp looks like the buffalo bulls are my #2 this year atleast one team in ny is lighting it up.

Watching TSN Sportscentre (Canadian equivalent of ESPN),.
The ending sequence was just named Worst Play of the Day.

Snap ball , Throw 100 mph to Harris as many times as needed. If it gets picked, fine
Only one thing worked on offense all game and that one thing was the only reason we were even on the seven yard line. And then we completely abandon that one thing.

Should have thrown Taj the ball every play once we were in the red zone lol it’s criminal he didn’t touch the ball the last four plays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom