The 2021-2022 Portal Cup | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The 2021-2022 Portal Cup

ADJW did say that Dino will be recruiting this week, I’m sure he’s aware of this and on it.

Boom her high?

I guess that's a better name for a kicker than Blewitt.

Maryland had 4 hit the portal today
Georgia Tech had 3
UCLA 3
BC 2
WVU 2

I’m sorry if there has been addressed , but does anyone have a list of our guys who entered portal (and have committed) and where they ended up ? I know Harris went to Kentucky , where have others committed to us anywhere yet ?

I’m sorry if there has been addressed , but does anyone have a list of our guys who entered portal (and have committed) and where they ended up ? I know Harris went to Kentucky , where have others committed to us anywhere yet ?

and this doesn’t list Hendrix and Richards who transferred out last spring and at this point never hooked on with another school. Most of these kids will end up nowhere.

Boom her high?

I guess that's a better name for a kicker than Blewitt.

That seems like a position that should catch our interest.

As you can see, I’m on the scout team…so apologies in advance if this is a silly question. Does anyone on here know whether or. It we will hit the portal hard this year? We could use help in a couple key areas!

As you can see, I’m on the scout team…so apologies in advance if this is a silly question. Does anyone on here know whether or. It we will hit the portal hard this year? We could use help in a couple key areas!
There's many people on this forum who would love nothing better than for Syracuse to #poundtheportal

Landon Morris
Cody Shear
Jarveon Howard
Taj Harris
Tommy DeVito
Latarie Kinsler
Dillon Markiewicz
Geoff Cantin-Arku
Curtis Harper
Joe Rondi

Ben Labrosse never portaled.
Did Szmyt not enter the portal?

They did but so did Nebraska and Florida State. This kid will have his pick.

Any idea what their DL depth looks like?

I can't imagine any school gives the promise of playing time at that position that we can offer.

We lost 4 seniors, 3 transfers?, and one returnee is still working his way back from a life threatening injury. One that I wonder if it impacted his playing time this year, his snaps went down as the season went on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom