The 2022 Sean Tucker Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The 2022 Sean Tucker Thread...

Yes that would be a very good assumption. when interviewed during the spring game it sounded like Tucker even implied he'd get more receptions this season.
Agree. I think Coach Anae likes to get talented players the ball in space. This is a relatively easy way to maximize available talent.

They should play at tempo a lot more which will provide more opportunities for everyone. Thinking our 2 backup RBs are very good and will probably get some touches as well.

Agree. I think Coach Anae likes to get talented players the ball in space. This is a relatively easy way to maximize available talent.

They should play at tempo a lot more which will provide more opportunities for everyone. Thinking our 2 backup RBs are very good and will probably get some touches as well.

Agreed 144% with all of this.

Add in the threat of actually throwing to a TE now and again, to make the LB's and safeties actually have to consider that, rather than crashing down to the RB, will also help a lot.

620E39BF-22C3-40A1-9CE7-119CEBBB8B12.jpeg

Superman wears Orange!!!

Announce he is getting 44. Start advertising and promoting season around Trucker. This should start early May. Let him make money off NIL using 44 this year.

Announce he is getting 44. Start advertising and promoting season around Trucker. This should start early May. Let him make money off NIL using 44 this year.
Sean doesnt want it

Has he popped up on any very early 2023 mock drafts? Very interested to see where he ranks.

Has he popped up on any very early 2023 mock drafts? Very interested to see where he ranks.

I’ve seen several because I was looking for the same thing. Most of them are 1 round mocks and none had Tucker. Most only had 1 RB, a Texas kid. RBs aren’t always popular in the 1st round. None were taken this year. I did see one 2 round mock and Tucker wasn’t in that either.

I’ve seen several because I was looking for the same thing. Most of them are 1 round mocks and none had Tucker. Most only had 1 RB, a Texas kid. RBs aren’t always popular in the 1st round. None were taken this year. I did see one 2 round mock and Tucker wasn’t in that either.
This one is interesting because it shows rank over time.

Sean just popped up in the top 100 in the last couple of weeks. As you say, RBs are not as highly valued as they once were (think the problem is they tend to not last long in this day and age).

If he can show that he can catch the ball out of the backfield and also be a weapon there, it will help him. He has done that some so far but I think NFL teams would like to see more.

Saw one that had him #18. Another had him in the 30s.

Of course, because Texas. SMH

Bijan Robinson. Kid is legit and probably the best back in the country.

That’s the kid. I just couldn’t remember his name and was too lazy to look it up.

This one is interesting because it shows rank over time.

Sean just popped up in the top 100 in the last couple of weeks. As you say, RBs are not as highly valued as they once were (think the problem is they tend to not last long in this day and age).

If he can show that he can catch the ball out of the backfield and also be a weapon there, it will help him. He has done that some so far but I think NFL teams would like to see more.

100%. Catching the ball out of the backfield is a MASSIVE part of the offensive schemes in the NFL. If he shows he's a threat to catch the ball that will vault his value to a team sky high.

I have seen him as the number 3 or 4 back in 2023 fantasy rookie mocks. Fwiw.

Bijan
The kid who transferred from GT to Bama
UCLA back?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors