The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread

We used to hit a TON of 3’s in transition going back to Shumpert and then the GMac eras.

Remember the little dribble handoff to set up a 3?

I think so many of our ills will be solved when we have a guard who can make plays for others.

We’ll have the shooters the next couple years.

Washington's zone has 3 or 4 guys up top. Never seen anything like that.

Coby White: “Trueblue’s bracket shall not be busted today”

colby white en fuego and offensive rebounding, equals current score.

We could destroy UNC ... if we had Derick Coleman, Sherm, and Waiters in their prime on the court for us. We don't get those kind of players anymore.

This game is deja vu for Syracuse fans.
North Carolina has no pressure on offense because they know they will get offensive rebounds and White shooting out of his a$$.

We used to hit a TON of 3’s in transition going back to Shumpert and then the GMac eras.

Remember the little dribble handoff to set up a 3?

I think so many of our ills will be solved when we have a guard who can make plays for others.

We’ll have the shooters the next couple years.

Get ready for beast mode yo!

We could destroy UNC ... if we had Derick Coleman, Sherm, and Waiters in their prime on the court for us. We don't get those kind of players anymore.

might be close

There were several stretches in between Coleman and Waiters where we didn’t get those kind of players.

Hopefully things will pick up again.

His players are emphasizing the perimeter and guarding the middle well.

So i think not.

There were several stretches in between Coleman and Waiters where we didn’t get those kind of players.

Hopefully things will pick up again.

If we had DC, people wouldn't be talking about Zion, they'd be talking about the bad man in central NY.