The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread

Yes but better players can move quicker or have. Frankly we looked better aga8nst UNC than these guys.

Oh lord, this horrible tongue in cheek “game has passed him by” looks to be the new he gone. Both need to be retired.

Factions are emerging.

You’ve got the “we needed Hopkins to take over and we blew it” contingent. This is the NWO Black and White.

You’ve got the “We needed a new coach but not THAT coach, because zone is dead, Steph Curry killed it, we need a completely brand new slate.” This is the NWO Red and black Wolfpack.

You’ve got the “Boeheim is still our best bet, and it’s over when he says it’s over” group. This is the Four Horsemen.

Damnit Carter’s very good

Factions are emerging.

You’ve got the “we needed Hopkins to take over and we blew it” contingent. This is the NWO Black and White.

You’ve got the “We needed a new coach but not THAT coach, because zone is dead, Steph Curry killed it, we need a completely brand new slate.” This is the NWO Red and black Wolfpack.

You’ve got the “Boeheim is still our best bet, and it’s over when he says it’s over” group. This is the Four Horsemen.

CB8D18EE-B3EA-41B0-8BD8-8BE99BFAB5F5.gif

Not JBs fault that Bazely decommited, Washington had a stroke, Sid hurt his knees and Chuckwu is blind in one eye and Frank broke ankle and then made a selfish stupid decision as a Sr..

The crazy part is I don't think UNC has had one open 3.

Factions are emerging.

Nah...more like The Flock

You see, Oshae and Tyus, that there was ball movement.

Hanging in there. I don’t think they’ve got the horses though.

That was a phenomenal put back

All things considered, pretty impressed with UW that half.

Their zone defense just looks better than ours... probably the players, but Crisp is tiny and Dickerson is a short rim protector, so not sure why it looks 100x more active...

Factions are emerging.

What is the I respect JB but I just want him to make some changes and am good with him 80% group?

Hanging in there. I don’t think they’ve got the horses though.

if they can keep steady, grab an offense board here and there and unc stops being the warriors then this could get interesting.