The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread

All things considered, pretty impressed with UW that half.

Their zone defense just looks better than ours... probably the players, but Crisp is tiny and Dickerson is a short rim protector, so not sure why it looks 100x more active...

That 4 player extension topside was an interesting wrinkle...

Colby Jack still hit treys with hands in his face... reminded me of our uva debacle a bit... But their slide coverage has been pretty good.

All things considered, pretty impressed with UW that half.

Their zone defense just looks better than ours... probably the players, but Crisp is tiny and Dickerson is a short rim protector, so not sure why it looks 100x more active...

And only Carter was recruited for the zone.

This is the only way to beat duke/unc. Keep it close and make a run at the end. The refs can’t completely swing the thing because it’s end of game when you take the lead.

Hopefully the Greensboro puppet strings aren't on this ref crew.

Game is going about to expectation... U-dub bounced back when it looked like the doors might fly off.

But yeah, the boards are a problem.

UNC is killing em on the boards

I don't think he changes much, they're not going to rebound better, if they keep Timmons in they sacrifice offense that Dickerson would bring.

If you see the highlights, I don't see much difference they can do on the three point shots, they're playing them tough.

Theyve forced 10 turnovers and are down 8 and UNC who is shooting lights out and they've been getting open shots they haven't been hitting at a good clip.

Thybulle hasn't been his normal crazy awesome defensive self and Crisp hasn't been great on offense.

Not sure if Washington wins, but I can see them winning the next half.

Killing is right. Carolina is getting away with murder. I’m 6 rows back & the refs aren’t calling anything against Carolina.

Free Agent Sting in the rafters.
I may make this my next avatar then.
1553459090756.jpeg

Factions are emerging.

You’ve got the “we needed Hopkins to take over and we blew it” contingent. This is the NWO Black and White.

You’ve got the “We needed a new coach but not THAT coach, because zone is dead, Steph Curry killed it, we need a completely brand new slate.” This is the NWO Red and black Wolfpack.

You’ve got the “Boeheim is still our best bet, and it’s over when he says it’s over” group. This is the Four Horsemen.

I’d like to be a member of the cruiserweight division. A solid hand that always puts on entertaining matches