The all inclusive Quade Green thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The all inclusive Quade Green thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont mean this kid ill will after he spurned us and hope he lands somewhere that he can play, but I truly do not understand why he didnt just transfer at the end of last year. The writing was clearly on the wall and he basically just wasted a year by staying.

I really dont mean this kid ill will after he spurned us and hope he lands somewhere that he can play, but I truly do not understand why he didnt just transfer at the end of last year. The writing was clearly on the wall and he basically just wasted a year by staying.

Agree 100% on both counts.

This ship has sailed -- if I never see his name again, it will be too soon. After what he pulled, I don't want him here -- but he screwed up not leaving UK at the end of last year.

Whatever. We got Jalen Carey. If We have Quade on our roster, Carey liekly goes elsewhere, Miami or even UConn. I think we're all happy with how this situation turned out for us.

Butterfly effect. If we have freshman Quade Green on our 2017-2018 roster, we likely don't get the same exact seed, and likely don't upset Izzo and the domestic abuse apologists from MSU. I'll take that ending to what was otherwise a disappointing season last year.

Just so we're clear: Our staff being all in on this kid and his shortcomings at Kentucky are not correlated.

Quade could have come here and done very well, average, or below average; we will never know.

How he has developed and performed (or lack there of) at Kentucky, does not mean he would have failed here.

Sucks for the kid

I give the kid credit for trying to stick around another year when most kids transfer the second things dont go their way but the writing was on the wall...probably should have left after last season. Oh well we have our guards stocked and still in the running for symir. We good!

Babu-Finger-Wave.gif

I give the kid credit for trying to stick around another year when most kids transfer the second things dont go their way but the writing was on the wall...probably should have left after last season. Oh well we have our guards stocked and still in the running for symir. We good!

would imagine Washington could be a destination. Hop needs the help and Quade is a decent player perhaps better suited out of the spotlight.

Cuse!

would imagine Washington could be a destination. Hop needs the help and Quade is a decent player perhaps better suited out of the spotlight.

Cuse!

Interesting thought.

Despite all the nonsense involved, I wish Quade well and hope that he finds a place where he can contribute and make a difference on a team (just not Syracuse)

Agree 100% on both counts.

This ship has sailed -- if I never see his name again, it will be too soon. After what he pulled, I don't want him here -- but he screwed up not leaving UK at the end of last year.
I think that he stayed because the second installment of his incentive did not clear until after the first game of this season. Or he bought into Pay Cal’s vision .

If it was last year I would of been ok bringing him in. I like where we are at for guards going forward. BG is going to be a monster for us. Symir loves cuse and we have a good chance with him.

Well, it's not as if he's exhibited a lot of good judgment before for you to think that somehow the light would go on at the end of last year. Some people just aren't good at doing that kind of math in their heads.

Quads Green officially transferring from Kentucky.
Probably going to look at St. John’s, LaSalle, Temple, Villanova, St. Joseph’s.

I wouldn’t mind taking him as we are going to lose Battle and Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom