The all inclusive Quade Green thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The all inclusive Quade Green thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that he won't be eligible until the 2nd semester should rule us out. If Girard and Goodine are good from day 1 and Carey is improved he'll become eligible and only get 5-10 mins a game even if hes decent. Hes not a good enough player to put those guys on the bench unless they are struggling. So by coming here he has to bet on those 3 to suck next year or else he won't play.
I think Quade could play over JG3 or it's a wash.

Enough about guards...can’t we recruit someone as a decent offensive and defensive center. someone that’s not weighsmore than175 pounds after a month of pasta and meatballs.

Get a Coach who played Center then,This has been a Guard oriented team since Boeheim's debut

Enough about guards...can’t we recruit someone as a decent offensive and defensive center. someone that’s not weighsmore than175 pounds after a month of pasta and meatballs.
Maybe he'll bring Nick Richards with him

I think Quade could play over JG3 or it's a wash.

Maybe he could play over him but Quade does not seem like a good team fit. He does not seem like the type of player to quietly going about trying to earn his time. I think you will see Kentucky do better after he is gone. Quade should go to a smaller school or Washington where he can get starter minutes. I'll take JG3 over him all day.

Cuse!

No thank you. He played us once and he’s not needed. He has always looked a little slow and not a great athlete.

wonder what Calipari told him that pushed him to UK in the first place.

you mean what did Worldwide Wes tell him? I can't quote him verbatim, but I believe the terms bags of money and/or a brink's truck may have been uttered

Shooting 42.3% from 3. Chemistry aside, seems like we could use him next year. Takes Battles place at mid year maybe.

Moyer is playing now fyi... i see the ncaa being way more leanient on this issue going forward I bet quade gets a waiver

You're probably right which means it's even less likely he would come here with Goodine/Carey etc here.

Seeing as we may have 0 natural pgs on the roster if Washington were to leave, count me in.

Moyer is playing now fyi... i see the ncaa being way more leanient on this issue going forward I bet quade gets a waiver

I see that you are right, but how is he playing now and why would anyone have to sit out if he doesn’t. Did we grant a release that freed him up?

(All the other threads were locked for some reason...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.