The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Stay classy Rutty: "Screw Bergen Catholic. This kid looks like an absolute loser. This is another reason why Flood needed to go. The next time you see this kid he will be asking you if you want fries with your burger."
Haha, ummm he commited to Ash.

"Campanile has nothing to do with it. It's the mentality of NJ parochial kids - RU will always be a Plan B for them.

Camp was a big disappointment while at RU - he didn't deliver much on the recruiting trail. He could never leverage his last name and north NJ parochial connections to land the best talent.

I don't know if Idrizi realizes it, but he himself is a Plan B for BC, because they struck out with their top TE targets."

:rolling:

So Rutgirls is pissed that their plan " A" kid is a B-lister for an last place ACC school. Delaney must be seriously thinking about rehab now

Haha, ummm he commited to Ash.

Apparently he had a bad relationship with Flood and the prior staff and thats why he didnt commit to them at this time.

Apparently he had a bad relationship with Flood and the prior staff and thats why he didnt commit to them at this time.
One of Flood's old asst coaches (recently hired at BC) flipped him. His brother is the Bergan Catholic HC.

"Campanile has nothing to do with it. It's the mentality of NJ parochial kids - RU will always be a Plan B for them.

Camp was a big disappointment while at RU - he didn't deliver much on the recruiting trail. He could never leverage his last name and north NJ parochial connections to land the best talent.

I don't know if Idrizi realizes it, but he himself is a Plan B for BC, because they struck out with their top TE targets."

:rolling:

So Rutgirls is pissed that their plan " A" kid is a B-lister for an last place ACC school. Delaney must be seriously thinking about rehab now
BC just had their top TE flip to Stanford. Kid from Greenwich. Decent lax player too.

great post on their board...

Committed kids come to campus and then de-commit after meeting him, that is not a good sign.

I don't post in this thread regularly but this feels similar to what happened to us when Coach P was fired and Ray Rice decommits from us and commits to Rutgers catapulting them into a better program.

We don't know long term if Chris Ash will continue the downward slide for Rutgers keeping them as a perennial doormat for the B10 but we can only hope!

And let's hope HCDB can capitalize on Rutgers troubles and "move the chains" in our direction again in Northeast recruiting especially NJ! Go Cuse!

What Rutgers board do you guys all read ? I need to get a full helping of Rutgers misery for myself

What Rutgers board do you guys all read ? I need to get a full helping of Rutgers misery for myself

i read their public r!!!!!vals board and nj.com. Their board is ready for meltdown with their latest offer, a Deleware State Commit

i read their public r!!!!!vals board and nj.com. Their board is ready for meltdown with their latest offer, a Deleware State Commit
The current "When will the 'girls realistically win the P1G?" Thread is interesting as well.

And the current excuse for the decommits is that those players didn't want to work hard. Unbelievable.

They beat out DivII Tarleton State for their newest commit DaCoven Bailey. They just reek of desperation:rolling:

If ASH didn't fall ass backwards into KJ Gray their class would be low 70's ... they also grabbed a decent ranked QB recruit from Tennessee that boosted them up a bit. Outside those two guys they would be in free fall mode.

That board is UGLY right now. Huge thread of posters defending the recent commit of the kid from Texas with zero Div 1 offers and only a Div 2 offer from some tiny college. Between the god awful bball program, the fball program that can't get out of there own way, and Lacrosse program that despite being in one of the best area of lacrosse in the world hasn't made the NCAA tourney since Calicuse was working on Diane Feinstein's initial senate run. God that school is a mess.

Defensive minded coach trying to implement a no huddle spread. We've seen how that worked out.

I don't think it works without elite talent or a coach who is smart enough to know what really works and wont work like TCU dude

That board is UGLY right now. Huge thread of posters defending the recent commit of the kid from Texas with zero Div 1 offers and only a Div 2 offer from some tiny college. Between the god awful bball program, the fball program that can't get out of there own way, and Lacrosse program that despite being in one of the best area of lacrosse in the world hasn't made the NCAA tourney since Calicuse was working on Diane Feinstein's initial senate run. God that school is a mess.

I hope our board doesnt read like theirs does from an outsiders perspective. There are folks rationalizing their poor recruiting. They keep saying, "hes only been their for 2 months", ummm hello, pretty much every new coach this cycle has been at their new school for 2 months, give or take a week.

I hope our board doesnt read like theirs does from an outsiders perspective. There are folks rationalizing their poor recruiting. They keep saying, "hes only been their for 2 months", ummm hello, pretty much every new coach this cycle has been at their new school for 2 months, give or take a week.

It does at times. We are really big on calling low level recruits diamonds in the rough, yet bashing them at other schools. Generally this board gets back to reality pretty quick which is good. But from the outside looking in it probably isn't a great look having a 3k message long thread about a team that we don't play anymore, but who really cares.

Tobias Funke said:
It does at times. We are really big on calling low level recruits diamonds in the rough, yet bashing them at other schools. Generally this board gets back to reality pretty quick which is good. But from the outside looking in it probably isn't a great look having a 3k message long thread about a team that we don't play anymore, but who really cares.

Not again. Let it go.

It's funny. Who cares what people think.