The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 234 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

This is hilarious. A lot of funny comments. This one stuck out to me
" Dude can't beat out a Golden Gopher walk-on in high school. He sucks"

Sitkowski to Rutgers

A few more gems

Post #3: Thank you Christ!!!

Post #20: Even us Jews are thanking Christ!

Post #24: This true , never been this excited for a top 100 decommit

I actually feel bad for the kid reading that whole thread.

I feel bad for the kid, too, fan bases can be cruel; however, no one made the kid choose Rutgers over Miami, the kid must take responsibility for his choices in life. Remember how every kid that de-comits from Rutgers is a reject, or not good enough, or not qualified for their offense/defense, need I say more ?

For the record, I have no feelings toward Rutgers and their..., well, everything.

on Lewis......DC Jefferson part2 - If he has good hands we can work him out at TE

So miami is thanking a higher power the kid decommitted. Apparently, he isnt even starting on his high school team—whattf? And rutgers board wants to extend ash now. Does it get more rutgarian than that?

This is hilarious. A lot of funny comments. This one stuck out to me
" Dude can't beat out a Golden Gopher walk-on in high school. He sucks"

Sitkowski to Rutgers

I can’t stand Miami fans either. Such a scummy fanbase.

Fanbase full of aging idiots who thought it made them “cool” or “tough” to like Miami because their players used to act like complete dickbags on the field back when they were young. Throwing that corny hand sign up talking about “Da U!”, meanwhile they never went to the school or lived anywhere near the city, and are nowhere to be found in the long stretches that the team is a nonfactor.

So miami is thanking a higher power the kid decommitted. Apparently, he isnt even starting on his high school team—whattf? And rutgers board wants to extend ash now. Does it get more rutgarian than that?

There is actually a Rutgirls fan talking smack to Miami fans about empty seats.

The 1949 Fencing title trophy says, "Hi!".
They actually didn't win that championship either. In typical Rutgers fashion, they are lying about that as well.

They tied Army that year. Rutgers have never won a national championship in any sport in any year in any dimension. Their one legit claim to fame is that they are the best college ever at not winning.

NCAA Fencing Championships - Wikipedia

i think we offered him

Looks like quite a few schools offered him, yes including us. I like to make fun of Rutgers but all of those coaches saw him and offered him.

Looks like quite a few schools offered him, yes including us. I like to make fun of Rutgers but all of those coaches saw him and offered him.
Kid can't throw into coverage and will definitely need time to adjust to the game at the college level if he's having problems adjusting to his new level of competition already. Read his coach's comments:

IMG coach breaks down new Rutgers QB commit Sitkowski

i think we offered him
Yeah he had a ton of offers that he got early on. The kid looks apart and has a strong arm. Just seems from all the recent writes ups that hes got worse and didnt adjust well around better competition. I'm not the onethat automatically like a kid because he's a 4 star. Ive been critical of many 4 star prospects and praised alot of 2 stars. From what Ive read and seen, I wouldnt be excited if Sitkowski was to commit to us. I wouldnt come on here and say that. I would keep it to myself. There 's been many commits through the years that I didnt like. Some were the highest rated kids we got.

he was offered because he's 6-4 220 and has a big arm. But he stinks when he's in an actual game. The kid is 2nd string on his HS team behind another kid who's only been offered as a D1 walkon. He's like that Josh Allen kid we took as a grad transfer from Oklahoma. Big kid, tons of stars, stinks. After his first 4 interception game next year buttgers fans will boo him off the field like they have with the last savior.

he was offered because he's 6-4 220 and has a big arm. But he stinks when he's in an actual game. The kid is 2nd string on his HS team behind another kid who's only been offered as a D1 walkon. He's like that Josh Allen kid we took as a grad transfer from Oklahoma. Big kid, tons of stars, stinks. After his first 4 interception game next year buttgers fans will boo him off the field like they have with the last savior.

Just to be clear about the 'other' starting QB. He does have legit D1 offers, just not P5 offers. He chose Minnesota as a PWO because his brother also plays for MN.

And clamor again for Jonathon Lewis, who was supposed to be their savior this year...until they saw him in an actual game.

Rutgirls best QB in recent years was Savage and some how they messed his game up. 4 star recruit that transferred out and was very good at Pitt. NFL QB now. Smart move on his part.

They actually didn't win that championship either. In typical Rutgers fashion, they are lying about that as well.

They tied Army that year. Rutgers have never won a national championship in any sport in any year in any dimension. Their one legit claim to fame is that they are the best college ever at not winning.

NCAA Fencing Championships - Wikipedia
The women's hoops team won the AIWA title back in the early 80's, I think. That was before the NCAA officially sponsored women's basketball.