The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 249 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

The keystone cop nature of the program has apparently not yet reached the Nordics.

The image in my mind of two R coaches zeroing in on an unsuspecting football playing Swede:

View attachment 121394

I had to look at that a couple of times. I thought these were the big OL recruits in sweden and that was video of the two picking up a blitz by a linebacker.

Swedish diamonds in the rough...

Well when recruits in America know how pathetic you are. Maybe the Swedes don't know.

Well, since SU offered one European and are following several others closely...

it’s a new trend and someone has to be first to jump into the water. In CFB (short of the enormous Polynesians), the trend the last several years has been Aussie punters. Look what St. Mary’s has built with Aussie basketball players.

it’s a new trend and someone has to be first to jump into the water. In CFB (short of the enormous Polynesians), the trend the last several years has been Aussie punters. Look what St. Mary’s has built with Aussie basketball players.
Completely different there is so much bball talent all over the world not the case in football.

Yes but the European FB players they are following/offering are living and playing in the US...not Europe.

Yeah, I guess you just have to tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night ;)

moronie-from-sweden.jpg

LOL. I think it is safe to say in most cases any recruit we have both offered, we have offered first.

Ah, who cares?
Rutgers can offer all the same guys as Alabama or Clemson, and it matters the exact same amount as this does.
They aren't getting any of them either way.

Good players aren't going to Rutgers, they'll go to the other schools that offered them. ANY other school.
Mediocre players will commit to Rutgers, then decommit. ;)
Poor players will settle for Rutgers.

Oh, please do tell, what's this about?

Chris Gethard is a comedian and graduate of Rutgers, which he has referred to as "an admittedly mid-tier state university."

LSU: Rutgers co-defensive coordinator Bill Busch has been hired as safeties coach at LSU. Busch is a former FootballScoop Defensive Backs Coach of the Year.

Losing their co-defensive coordinator to go coach safeties? The guy is taking a demotion just to get out of there.
Going from co-DC in the worst team in the B1G to safeties coach in the SEC (probably for more $) isn't a demotion in my book! :p