The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 254 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I picked up an interesting factoid this weekend watching the collegiate rugby championships on TV. They claimed that what Princeton and Rutgahs played in 1869 was really rugby, so RU is the national collegiate rugby champions for 1869.

I picked up an interesting factoid this weekend watching the collegiate rugby championships on TV. They claimed that what Princeton and Rutgahs played in 1869 was really rugby, so RU is the national collegiate rugby champions for 1869.
McGill invented football. Rutgers helped invent a weird game that no one liked or ever played again. It remains their greatest achievement.

McGill invented football. Rutgers helped invent a weird game that no one liked or ever played again. It remains their greatest achievement.
Totally agree on all counts. Harvard constantly points out that their game in 1874 against McGill is the first intercollegiate game that people today would recognize as football.

The real crime here? That a school superintendent makes $147,504 a year and if this idiot hadn't done something completely childish, he could have retired after 20 years with a VERY nice pension (which I am assuming since it just sounds like a very NJ thing to do).
I worked at a school where the super made 250 k a year. Thus guy just literally crapped away 150 k.

Well actually...

"Tramaglini is also a part-time lecturer for the Rutgers Graduate School of Education"

Rutgers, "you just can't make this crap up!"

Rutgers, we always knew you were full of crap. We would have been fine if you didn't prove the point.

Rutgers, they crapped on the Big East, they are crapping on the B1G, why not crap on everyone else?

Rutgers Lacrosse

SUNY Cortland made the Div 1 semi-finals in the 70's...Rutgers won 2 NCAA Lax games in their history.

i-got-you-a-dollar-oooooh-you-almost-got-it-gotta-be-quicker-than-that.jpg

Rutgers lacrosse claim to fame: "We beat Syracuse, they suck. We should be in the tourney. Just ignore our weak schedule and bad losses."

Just remember, Rutgers, the ESB was once lit in red. You have that going for you...

Rutgers lacrosse claim to fame: "We beat Syracuse, they suck. We should be in the tourney. Just ignore our weak schedule and bad losses."

Just remember, Rutgers, the ESB was once lit in red.
You have that going for you...
Twice this year already