The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 255 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Holy dumpster fire:

Here is Rutgers’ four-year winning percentages in conference play since joining the Big Ten:
  • 2014-15: 50-127-1 (.284)
  • 2015-16: 51-124-2 (.288)
  • 2016-17: 37-132-7 (.230)
  • 2017-18: 39-131-3 (.234)
  • Overall: 177-514-13 (.260)
I really didn't know they sucked at literally EVERYTHING!!!

For some reason I see that tweet and think this and only this......
hunting.jpg

Committed to Pitt today. He was suppose to be a lock to rutgers lol. They named one of the buildings after his grandmother lol

Rutgers demonstrates their "schedule tough to win national championships" philosophy:

Everything you need to know about CFB's new redshirt rule

4. Rutgers
i
Sept. 1 vs. Texas State, Sept. 15 at Kansas, Sept. 22 vs. Buffalo
After facing Washington to open the season a year ago, Rutgers replaces the Huskies on its nonconference schedule in 2018 with a trip to Kansas, which ranks exactly one spot ahead of the Scarlet Knights on our list of the easiest Power 5 nonconference schedules.
In part, the Jayhawks and Scarlet Knights have each other to thank for that distinction. It's also worth noting that Rutgers lost to Eastern Michigan last season at home, so MAC foe Buffalo is no gimme.

Of note, there are three B1G teams, as well as Georgia and Alabama make the list, too; though, in Bama's defense, they are the preseason favorite to win it all.

Rutgers demonstrates their "schedule tough to win national championships" philosophy:

Everything you need to know about CFB's new redshirt rule

4. Rutgers
i

Sept. 1 vs. Texas State, Sept. 15 at Kansas, Sept. 22 vs. Buffalo
After facing Washington to open the season a year ago, Rutgers replaces the Huskies on its nonconference schedule in 2018 with a trip to Kansas, which ranks exactly one spot ahead of the Scarlet Knights on our list of the easiest Power 5 nonconference schedules.
In part, the Jayhawks and Scarlet Knights have each other to thank for that distinction. It's also worth noting that Rutgers lost to Eastern Michigan last season at home, so MAC foe Buffalo is no gimme.

Of note, there are three B1G teams, as well as Georgia and Alabama make the list, too; though, in Bama's defense, they are the preseason favorite to win it all.
All I got from this post is that UB is gonna kick butgers ass

Last edited:
Think outside the box...

Rutgers picks up 2019 o-line commit from Sweden

Of course there have only been 3 players from Sweden who played in NFL - and one guy named Bjork who made a few practice squads back in the mid-naughts. All three kickers. One with one of the best names ever...Bjorn Nittmo.