The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 257 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

The thing that blows my mind here is that Ash wasn't even given a real contract for his first two years. A memorandum of understanding? Then they signed him after 6 wins in two years. WTH? Rutgers being Rutgers.

While I don't think Ash had to beg him, I'm sure he went to him with his tail between his legs. Fortunately, Hester loves Rutgers so it didn't take much.

After what's being reported regarding the individuals involved in the legal matter (most of them being DBs/Safeties), I'm 99% sure Ash begged him to come back.

Someone posted in the comments of an NJ article the names of those being accused. Mostly DB's and Safeties. Get ready for Michigan to put up 70 again.
They must have taken that comment down pretty quick because I went their after you posted this yesterday and it was nowhere to be found. While I don't have any imfo of who it is, I have heard that it involves no starters and maybe 1 back up.
After what's being reported regarding the individuals involved in the legal matter (most of them being DBs/Safeties), I'm 99% sure Ash begged him to come back.
Begged or asked, he's happy to be staying as am I.

They must have taken that comment down pretty quick because I went their after you posted this yesterday and it was nowhere to be found. While I don't have any imfo of who it is, I have heard that it involves no starters and maybe 1 back up.

Begged or asked, he's happy to be staying as am I.

It was difficult to find as it was buried in the comments. Plus, it wasn't a bullet point list, just a sentence with names. But, like you said, I think most were backups.

Someone posted in the comments of an NJ article the names of those being accused. Mostly DB's and Safeties. Get ready for Michigan to put up 70 again.

Im not sure the two are related. Thats a fait accompli.

This just in - according to the NY Post, it was revealed by NJ Advance Media that former AD Julie Hermann was paid $500,000 more in termination money then she was due. Unbelievable..

This just in - according to the NY Post, it was revealed by NJ Advance Media that former AD Julie Hermann was paid $500,000 more in termination money then she was due. Unbelievable..

Apparently they thought other schools were trying to fire her at the same time so they had to offer the best deal.

Look, when you’re in the B1G you have so much cash rolling in you have to find something to do with it. There’s just too much to know what to do with. I’ll bet they’re helping Tennessee pay Schiano not to coach as well.

And they say, "Mark, stop reading that thread and..."
sopranos.jpg

Suckers, I would have been willing to mess up Rutgers for half of that!