The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 287 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

He has to be one of the worst hires in history of college football. We had 1 too but he’s that bad
All of this is the responsibility of one guy? Sure, he’s the head, so it’s all pinned on him. But this level of suck-I-tide goes beyond one guy, who Up until this train wreck had been successful. Rutgers is where coaching careers go to die.

I love how just having Rutgers in the B10, tarnishes the whole league. Every week the B10 is being laughed at as a result of Rutgers.

Rutgers should try an option offense
The Scarlett Knights wrapped up their latest embarrassing loss with the following passing stats: 2 completions, 17 attempts, 0.5 yards per pass, five interceptions. How bad is that? In the past decade, only one other team has ever attempted at least 17 throws and completed two or fewer. We'll give you one guess who it was. Yup. Rutgers. In 2016, against Michigan, going 2-of-18. You may remember that game. The Knights lost 78-0. So really, Saturday was a big improvement. And if you count the five picks, really, they completed seven passes, and that doesn't sound nearly so bad.
Big upsets and narrow escapes highlight chaotic Week 7

Hilarious that someone started this Twitter account.

I was reading the the first two pages of their gameday thread yesterday during the game, then had to do something else. They had hope and optimism based on their defense and special teams the first 3 series. That was before the 40 yard on-side kick and the first interception. lol

They have a thread on predicting Sitkowski's stats against UW, UM and PedSt. This is my favorite:

He shouldn’t be playing in the first half of any of these games.

Gio gives us the best chance to possess the ball with his legs being an extra option to extend a play or get an extra couple first downs. That equals more clock running. Which equals less time for other team to run up the score.

They have no delusions on winning, just don't want to get blown out. I don't think I've ever seen a fanbase wish for a specific QB just for the "best chance to possess the ball..." LMAO