The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 286 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Ha Ha. I’m scrolling through all the channels to check on different games and I come across the Rutgers game. They are down 24-0 and just as I start watching, Rutgers recovers a fumble. They start celebrating like they won a championship. Next play, Rutgers throws an INT. Lol.

And the freshman QB is up to 4 picks today... he's going to lead the nation. Way to go Rutgers! Hopefully they give you a trophy for that.

Sitkowski is 6/16 for a 37.5% completion. Thats not too bad until you consider that the total includes completions to the both teams.

At least he is spreading it around equally. Both RU receivers have caught 1 ball for 4 yards each. He can't be accused of focusing on 1 guy only.

The good thing for Rutty is that Sitkowski is +4 right now.

The bad thing for Rutty is that means he has 8 passing yards vs 4 interceptions.
DpaI3-TWwAMUhE3.jpg:large

I flipped through a few games just in time to see Sitkowski throw pick #5. That’s five consecutive passing attempts resulting in interceptions, and a stat line of 2/17 for 8 yards and 5 int’s.

It’s almost unbelievable that they could be this inept.

The 5th INT was Racignio’s first pass, that wasn’t on Artur. I’d rather be watching Cuse play, but RU losing big to MD is a fun substitute.

Announcers live to make excuses for Rutty though. If RU can just keep the NJ players home, they can turn this thing around. How long have they been saying this?!

Announcers live to make excuses for Rutty though. If RU can just keep the NJ players home, they can turn this thing around. How long have they been saying this?!

Thought the same thing. Rutgers I believe has always been in NJ :rolleyes:, and I don't think keeping talented players home is a brand new innovative recruiting strategy.

MD scrubs give Rutgers a pity score with under a minute left in the game.

Final: MD 34-7

Northwestern, @Wisky, Michigan, PSU, @Michigan St.

It'll be an upset if they cover against NW. The others?
:rolling:

rutgers with 8 yds passing today on 2 for 17? made marylan 9 for 20 and 85 yds look stellar

Yes, really. Rutgers looking like the could not win in the Pop Warner leagues.