The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 291 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Just read the first page of this thread. Absolutely hilarious

https://rutgers.forums.r0vals.com/threads/rutgers-i-come-in-peace.154089/

replace the 0 with an i
My favorite in the thread:

1539983417592.png

They are a beaten bunch.

Best bet of the decade......bet against Rutgers every time they play a top twenty five team. THEY CAN'T SCORE AT ALL

Interesting. Buffalo or Piscataway? One is an up and coming D1 program who's had it's share of success in the MAC, including right now but still a G5 job, or career death at Rutgers. Seriously, since Schiano has anyone's career survived going to Rutgers? I mean it almost killed Kill!

I think if you’ve really built something solid and know you can keep winning you stay at Buffalo until something better than Rutgers comes along.

Interesting. Buffalo or Piscataway? One is an up and coming D1 program who's had it's share of success in the MAC, including right now but still a G5 job, or career death at Rutgers. Seriously, since Schiano has anyone's career survived going to Rutgers? I mean it almost killed Kill!

Buffalo’s coach should hold tight. Skip the tour of duty at a crappy P5 and go right for a mediocre.

Rutgers has a thread going on how they didnt want devito. Lol. Yea, they turned down an elite 11 qb from don bosco w sec offers... thats how it went
They are amateurs. Taste of something, always expect it.

LOL and the kid ‘they wanted’ is now a TE and while their starter was a high school backup. Lmao Ok

While I agree with you, ther is another option: maybe the TE was smart enough to see what "protection" he had if he played QB and decided to take the safe way out, "Hey coach, you know I'm big enough to play TE and we have the highly recruited HS backup, so what say we make a switch?"

The funny thing is, even if the fire Ash (I doubt they do and thank god we didn’t hire him) who the hell would they hire? All the coaching turnover the last few years had left nothing to chose from. UB’s coach or maybe James Madison’s are the only decent options.
Plenty of MAC and FCS level coaches that would take that job. Big time conference in a fertile recruiting area. You'll probably never win that side of the conference, but you could eek out 7-8 win seasons. They already schedule cupcake city out of conference so with 4 easy wins, you're already half way there.

Plenty of MAC and FCS level coaches that would take that job. Big time conference in a fertile recruiting area. You'll probably never win that side of the conference, but you could eek out 7-8 win seasons. They already schedule cupcake city out of conference so with 4 easy wins, you're already half way there.

I idea to to hire someone d cent not just any old HC. There are zero candidates out there right now. Too many coaching changes last few years.