The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 293 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Correct, it wouldn't. I was in in the country of Poland. Krakow to be exact.
i have heard that krakow would be a great place to visit???? been to prague (which is awesome) how did you like krakow

i have heard that krakow would be a great place to visit???? been to prague (which is awesome) how did you like krakow
I am typing in Prague right now! A daughter is doing a semester here so we visited this past week. Love it other than none of my access to watching the 3 SU games worked this week!

I am typing in Prague right now! A daughter is doing a semester here so we visited this past week. Love it other than none of my access to watching the 3 SU games worked this week!
enjoy it!!!! your daughter is very lucky

I idea to to hire someone d cent not just any old HC. There are zero candidates out there right now. Too many coaching changes last few years.
Seems like they can't afford his buyout so they may be stuck with him till the contract runs out? But I disagree about no candidates being available. Hell, Schiano could go back there. Their lord and saviour. I like the guy at Eastern Michigan. Has won consistently there for several years now but doesn't get talked about much. If you can win at EMU, you should get some interest from bigger programs. If they get bowl eligible, I think that will be 3 years in a row. That hasn't happened there in a long time. But I'm sure Buttgers is trying to ink a deal with Sabin.

Seems like they can't afford his buyout so they may be stuck with him till the contract runs out? But I disagree about no candidates being available. Hell, Schiano could go back there. Their lord and saviour. I like the guy at Eastern Michigan. Has won consistently there for several years now but doesn't get talked about much. If you can win at EMU, you should get some interest from bigger programs. If they get bowl eligible, I think that will be 3 years in a row. That hasn't happened there in a long time. But I'm sure Buttgers is trying to ink a deal with Sabin.

Part of the calculus that RU has to concern itself is who they might be able to get if they canned Ash.

That is a high, high risk job. The odds of failure are extremely high. And while they may claim that they only want to become competitive, the New Jersey ethic is that they support only big winners.

They are going to have very few applicants of quality.

Also, after watching the return of the prodigal son and likely savior, Joe Gibbs, to the Redskins, the idea that Schiano has to be able to resurrect this train wreck is border line crazy.

The Georgetown people thought replacing JT III was going to be easy until they fired him and started working down their list of successful college coaches. No body wanted the job and they had to settle for alum Patrick Ewing, who had no college experience or track record. And they had to plead with Ewing to take the job.

Krakow is amazing, I actually liked it a little better than Prague. Big focus on tourist dollars so service industry was super friendly everywhere and your money went a long way. We ate really well for pretty cheap.

Part of the calculus that RU has to concern itself is who they might be able to get if they canned Ash.

That is a high, high risk job. The odds of failure are extremely high. And while they may claim that they only want to become competitive, the New Jersey ethic is that they support only big winners.

They are going to have very few applicants of quality.

Also, after watching the return of the prodigal son and likely savior, Joe Gibbs, to the Redskins, the idea that Schiano has to be able to resurrect this train wreck is border line crazy.

The Georgetown people thought replacing JT III was going to be easy until they fired him and started working down their list of successful college coaches. No body wanted the job and they had to settle for alum Patrick Ewing, who had no college experience or track record. And they had to plead with Ewing to take the job.
Can't say I've been real impressed with Schiano's defense since he's been at OSU either. If RU gets the right guy, they won't have nearly as long a rebuild that we've had or that Georgetown basketball has had. Just think they have a bigger advantage with recruiting, size of the school, and big ten money.

Meyer is to Ash as to Carroll was to Robinson. If this happens...Meyer is to Ash and Schiano, wow. That is truly the model for insanity.

I was in Krakow and Prague 2 years ago, but skipped Prague this time. I like both for many of the same reasons, but Krakow is much easier to get around in if you walk. It has the largest and most beautiful square in Europe and like Prague, The damned Nazis didn't blow it all to hell like Warsaw. Also and a huge reason why I like Krakow better, is cost. Kind of like this, dinner for 4 with drinks is less than 50 bucks. Polish people are very friendly also.

May be the best point made in the replies to an excellent post:

I think we need to give Rutgers a chance to play the 2018 Don Brown defense. And in fact, the 2018 Scarlet Knights' season concludes with Wisconsin, Michigan, Penn State and Michigan State. And then, an autopsy inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

Meyer is to Ash as to Carroll was to Robinson. If this happens...Meyer is to Ash and Schiano, wow. That is truly the model for insanity.

Wait! Are you implying that Urban could Rutger Rutgers?

Mind blown!

Better notify mgoblog, they may have to expand their definitions, or create the "Meyer".

I was in Krakow and Prague 2 years ago, but skipped Prague this time. I like both for many of the same reasons, but Krakow is much easier to get around in if you walk. It has the largest and most beautiful square in Europe and like Prague, The damned Nazis didn't blow it all to hell like Warsaw. Also and a huge reason why I like Krakow better, is cost. Kind of like this, dinner for 4 with drinks is less than 50 bucks. Polish people are very friendly also.
thanks my wife are planning a trip for late summer next year. she has family in check side of the poland border. we will see where we will go from there!!!!!

What I don't understand, is why would Schiano want to go back in the first place? He's a coordinator for one of the best programs in football, and is paid like it. He will get a better job offer than rutgers, once another big program decides to hold its nose and ignore the penn st stuff. He already rebuilt that program once, and that was when it was in a much easier conference. Why on earth would Schiano want to go back to that dumpster fire?

What I don't understand, is why would Schiano want to go back in the first place? He's a coordinator for one of the best programs in football, and is paid like it. He will get a better job offer than rutgers, once another big program decides to hold its nose and ignore the penn st stuff. He already rebuilt that program once, and that was when it was in a much easier conference. Why on earth would Schiano want to go back to that dumpster fire?
ego. rutgers has previous made him A MULTI MILLIONARE

They have some real comedians on their board there is actually a post wondering if dino or addazio would leave for a bigger stage like rutgirls.
tenor.gif