The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 292 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Was reading their board. Apparently, Blackshear, their best player and a RB, was out in the first half due to a funeral (can't blame him). His back up, Pacheco (or something like that) was running all over Northwestern. Close to a hundred yards and their only TD. Rutgers was up at the half. Blackshear returns at half. What does Ash do? Pulls the hot player for Blackshear. Rutgers loses. Now, I'm not going to say this is the only reason they lost, but how the hell do you pull the one reason you're UP at half?

Rutgers 15 ppg, gives up 34
Us in 2005 14 ppg, gave up 27

I was going to ask if anyone had any hard stats as to whether they are worse than our worst Grob year? I guess the answer is yes. And that is terrifying.

Reactions: FAL
I was going to ask if anyone had any hard stats as to whether they are worse than our worst Grob year? I guess the answer is yes. And that is terrifying.
we were so bad that teams wouldn't even bother trying to score. get a couple tds and shut it down

Please refer to post # 7066 on page 283 of this thread for an accurate visual of the Gerg vs Ash comparison.

Rutgers 15 ppg, gives up 34
Us in 2005 14 ppg, gave up 27

Yeah, but those stats are for our full year, including all our conference games, but for Rutgers, that's 3 non-conference games against, Texas State, Kansas, and UB, and then 5 games against the B10, 4 of which were against the easy part of the B10 (Northwestern, IU, Illinois, and Maryland). Those stats will look much, much worse once they finish against Wisc., UM, Penn St, and MSU. I'm guessing something more like 12 ppg scored, 41 ppg allowed.

I laughed when I read this. Then I wanted to see how awful their class was. Then I saw that most sites have it rated higher than ours.

I don't know what to feel.

They are always rated higher but suck anyways. Most players get better in any program, but Rutgers has been pioneering advanced regression therapy ™️

Yeah, but those stats are for our full year, including all our conference games, but for Rutgers, that's 3 non-conference games against, Texas State, Kansas, and UB, and then 5 games against the B10, 4 of which were against the easy part of the B10 (Northwestern, IU, Illinois, and Maryland). Those stats will look much, much worse once they finish against Wisc., UM, Penn St, and MSU. I'm guessing something more like 12 ppg scored, 41 ppg allowed.
ub is better than most of the teams were played that year

They have a great Devito thread going over there. A kind of what if they got him instead of Lewis and they really didn't try to recruit Devito anyways.

They have a great Devito thread going over there. A kind of what if they got him instead of Lewis and they really didn't try to recruit Devito anyways.

Look at the post above yours. ;)

At least they are finally admitting that they never really had a shot at Devito and Babers declined the interview outright. Reality has hit the Girls with big fat red R.

Holy moly, that’s what they finish with... yeesh, tough year will not ease up.