The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

money3189

All American
rutgers line coach who willingly left the program after the season to take a FCS job. He didnt mention Rob Ash in this tweet. I wonder why?

Thanks to all the COACHES who TAUGHT me about football & life!!!@WuShock77, Sam Austin, @CWBroadbent, Larry Becker, @CoachTMorrell, @CoachShibestVT, Steve Braet, Kirk Ferentz, Joe Philbin, Reese Morgan, @CoachJonMc, @LesterErb, Ken OKeefe, @CoachParkerIowa, Norm, & many others! Keith Albertson on Twitter

— AJ Blazek (@CoachBlaz) April 8, 2019

orange79

Internet Sleuth
rutgers line coach who willingly left the program after the season to take a FCS job. He didnt mention Rob Ash in this tweet. I wonder why?

Thanks to all the COACHES who TAUGHT me about football & life!!!@WuShock77, Sam Austin, @CWBroadbent, Larry Becker, @CoachTMorrell, @CoachShibestVT, Steve Braet, Kirk Ferentz, Joe Philbin, Reese Morgan, @CoachJonMc, @LesterErb, Ken OKeefe, @CoachParkerIowa, Norm, & many others! Keith Albertson on Twitter

Well, "...many others!" could include him. ;)

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Actually he didn’t get the HS job. So he took the Rutgers extension.
Wow, didn't realize how poorly Rutgers is paying their coaching staff. I guess you get what you pay for.

OrangeMojo

All Conference

Wow - congrats to their line coach for moving up from Rutgers to FCS level football - quite the coup

texascpa

Living Legend
Top 16 threads on Buttgers forum and only 1 is related to the football team. So sad...

PhatOrange

Living Legend
rvls

Sign up for The Knight Report premium today and get access to some of the best Rutgers Football team and recruiting coverage on the web today. Sign up right now and get your first five months for $3.99 (new subscribers only).

Promo Code: TKR399
Offer: Pay $3.99/month for the first five months (save $5.96/month) - monthly subscribers only!

LINK - https://rutgers./subscriptions/new?promo_code=TKR399

sdhall01

2018 Cali Winner: Sacks
Supposedly 6'1 228 OG class of 2021. Got to be playing people
I want this to be real so badly that I'd sacrifice a goat over an alter and burn it on a pyre to make it so. Unfortunately, this has to be fake. It looks like that twitter account opened back in like early January, also it seems as though Rivals scrubbed his profile, and he doesn't have a Hudl account with highlights . . . alas.

Hoo's That

Hall of Fame
Here's the thing. Even if it is phony, it's not so far-fetched that people would dismiss it out of hand. Substitute the idea "I wanted to go to Rutgahs, but my parents are forcing me to go to Bama" or even just reverse the position of the schools in the Tweet and everyone would have laughed it off as something from The Onion.

GreekFreak

Walk On
They ACTUALLY have a thread that Ash should make their Spring Game like WWE with a predetermined outcome. It is proposed that they make the offense look good so people will get excited and buy tickets for the fall. They’re freakin nuts.

Lynch1967

Scout Team
They ACTUALLY have a thread that Ash should make their Spring Game like WWE with a predetermined outcome. It is proposed that they make the offense look good so people will get excited and buy tickets for the fall. They’re freakin nuts.
Where? Link?

Top Bottom