Change Ad Consent The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 334 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

oldpinepoint

All American
Agree, but the faithful may need more than beer.
As much as I like to hate on Rutgers, there was a time under GROB that we were in the same boat if not worse. There were many games that I left in the first half and was hammered before I even went in to get through. We should hope for a slight improvement where Ash get retained

'72 Orange

Starter
I love the opening paragraphs:

College football showed no mercy on Rutgers last fall — not that the Big Ten’s punching bag did much to help itself, either.
It culminated in a brutal 1-11 season. At the start of last season, the Scarlet Knights played their home games in HighPoint.com Stadium. Evidently unable to find any high points, Rutgers will play their games this season at SHI Stadium — and no, that is not edited for the newspaper.

FAL

Hall of Fame
I love the opening paragraphs:

College football showed no mercy on Rutgers last fall — not that the Big Ten’s punching bag did much to help itself, either.
It culminated in a brutal 1-11 season. At the start of last season, the Scarlet Knights played their home games in HighPoint.com Stadium. Evidently unable to find any high points, Rutgers will play their games this season at SHI Stadium — and no, that is not edited for the newspaper.
We got the Loud House; they’ve got the SHI House. Sounds about right. :p

DeGrozz

All Conference
The bottom ten paragraph is just too good:

"All season long we will celebrate the 150th anniversary of college football, a sport first played on Nov. 6, 1869, on the Rutgers campus. The home team defeated Princeton in a game played by 50 men at once over the course of a couple of hours, but together produced a total of 10 points. In related news, the 149th Rutgers team averaged 13.5 points per game in 2018, last in the nation. What a tribute."

orangenauburn

2019 Cali Winner (Receiving TDs)
Carter gives them a punchers chance at 3-4 wins

Artur had them looking at 0-1 win

TheHaze315

2nd String
First time being in this thread during the year I’ve been on this board, feels like a good time to remind everyone that Artur Sitowski once finished a game with 8 passing yards and a QBR of 1..... thank god rutgers got the “better coach” back in December of ‘15. Long live the Ash era.

Last edited:

texascpa

Living Legend
First time being in this thread during the year I’ve been on this board, feels like a good time to remind everyone that Artur Sitowski once finished a game with 8 passing yards and a QBR of 1... thank god rutgers got the “better coach” back in December of ‘15. Long live the Ash era.
And the "better NJ QB"

Rocco

Living Legend
RutgersAl and RRRUUU must be peaches these days.

For the few years of disillusion when Rutgers was winning games, he can go kick a BIG ol bag of rocks nowadays. Pound salt, too.

DeGrozz

All Conference

For the few years of disillusion when Rutgers was winning games, he can go kick a BIG ol bag of rocks nowadays. Pound salt, too.
Whoa - just remembered him. Why haven't we seen his season preview yet?

orangenauburn

2019 Cali Winner (Receiving TDs)

RRRUUU was the worst

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom