The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 336 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

5.jpg

if Adazzio loses to Kansas and then Rutgers back to back do you fire him on the spot? I mean, you'd have to, right? FCS coaches would lose their jobs if they lost to those two teams back to back.

Easiest bet in CFB might be BC giving the points tomorrow. They are going to roll over Rutty.

Rutgers can go pound salt. I cannot wait until we get to play them again.

if Adazzio loses to Kansas and then Rutgers back to back do you fire him on the spot? I mean, you'd have to, right? FCS coaches would lose their jobs if they lost to those two teams back to back.

hopefully not lol.....I'm interested in the game to sort of see where both teams are at. I'm going to give BC a pass for now and chalk it up to them over looking Kansas and taking the game lightly.

Yes and don't allow him on the team play, he can walk back

For those of you who need a good laugh, and cannot drive by in person - I bring you...

View attachment 170252
Don't most organizations hire someone to make sure that things which are totally ridiculous don't happen?

Reminds me of Aciphex. I can only imagine how that conversation went.

Employee 1: I figured out a name for our new medicine. Aciphex!

Employee 2: I'm sorry but did you just say you want to call our digestive tract medicine ass-effects?

Employee 1: Yeah, the CEO and head of marketing already approved it.

Employee 2: :confused:

hopefully not lol...I'm interested in the game to sort of see where both teams are at. I'm going to give BC a pass for now and chalk it up to them over looking Kansas and taking the game lightly.

Co-worker is a BC grad. Word up there is that they won't fire Addazio on the spot. Their AD has ties to Urban Meyer from their days together at Ohio State, and that the AD wants the USC job. Firing a coach midseason won't be a good look.

So there's that. Maybe.

Co-worker is a BC grad. Word up there is that they won't fire Addazio on the spot. Their AD has ties to Urban Meyer from their days together at Ohio State, and that the AD wants the USC job. Firing a coach midseason won't be a good look.

So there's that. Maybe.

Doesn't USC leave coaches on the tarmac?

after michigan got beat down today, im scared what they will try to do against rutgers. Almost feel bad for the knights.

I dont see rutgers firing a coach midseason w a $7.5m buyout when they already took a loan against future big10 distributions. This will be announced the week before their last game is my guess.

That Rutgers o lineman almost giving his own QB a concussion is priceless.

Bottom of that article tells me everything I need to know about recruiting rankings

One of my favorite past times is going to the rutgers board after a loss. It seems like theres no action over there anymore. Did all their posters give up or did they migrate from rivals?