The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 337 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

One of my favorite past times is going to the rutgers board after a loss. It seems like theres no action over there anymore. Did all their posters give up or did they migrate from rivals?

Theres some on 2 47 now but most are still there. It's like New Years because some no name reporter indicated Schiano to RU is a done deal

Theres some on 2 47 now but most are still there. It's like New Years because some no name reporter indicated Schiano to RU is a done deal
As much as I love Ash, I almost want Schiano to return and find that building them up is even harder now than it was the first time, resigns, and finishes his career as one of Saban's consultants in charge of coffee at team meetings.

Why would he? He could never recreate what he did before.

I mean, if I was Schiano and wanted to be a HC again even just to make HC money again. Why wouldn't I? I wouldn't care if I could repeat it again, I'd be happy to improve my salary.

here are the final ***** rankings for Rutgers and Boston College over the last five years:

2019: Rutgers 50, Boston College 58.

2018: Rutgers 58, Boston College 71.

2017: Rutgers 43, Boston College 66.

2016: Rutgers 78, Boston College 83.

2015: Rutgers 53, Boston College 46.

This just confirms how BS some sites rankings are...

Hey, it worked out great for Edsall at UConn:cool::cool::cool:

In a Johnny Majors back at Pitt kind of way.

Maybe can work out an incentive based contract like Edsall. $30 if the team arrives to road games on time. $25 on autumn days where the sky is blue.

And that’s when the big bucks start rolling in.

1098C340-45EF-415A-A63D-F4538D1BB02B.jpeg

As much as I love Ash, I almost want Schiano to return and find that building them up is even harder now than it was the first time, resigns, and finishes his career as one of Saban's consultants in charge of coffee at team meetings.

Personally, i wish he got the ut job. Then, his ceiling wouldve been uconn coffee assistant.

Wake fans are worried their coach is headed there.
I could see that, but I think Clawson signed a big extension in the last year or so.