The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 369 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Some kids want to play close to home. I'm not sure Schiano to Rutgers is such a good thing for us.

Big difference between playing close to home and playing close to home at Rutgers. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Some kids want to play close to home. I'm not sure Schiano to Rutgers is such a good thing for us.
If they give into what is being demanded, Schiano will have nice new facilities and a big budget for assistants to pitch and build. Plus, his cheating lying ways.

rrlbees called it

Greg walked away, let the pressure build on Rutgers, now has them bent over and no reach around he is going to ask for more and get it

Hobbs will come out weak and ultimately probably be replaced as AD by Schiano who will be defacto AD / Head Coach, and answer to essentially no one.

Thinking about how more of my tax dollars are going to be going down that rudderless rat hole is making me nuts.

Tax dollars to pay Ash, Schiano and whatever they build for Schiano. My condolences

When you've lost the Wayne Hills Football Offensive Coordinator...
He’s the league commissioner too. Also Wayne Hills has produced some good talent including Greg Olsen.

rrlbees called it

Greg walked away, let the pressure build on Rutgers, now has them bent over and no reach around he is going to ask for more and get it

Hobbs will come out weak and ultimately probably be replaced as AD by Schiano who will be defacto AD / Head Coach, and answer to essentially no one.
Yup, talks with Schiano has re surfaced. Their AD is being pressured by everyone. Well played by Schiano. We might get what we want.

Not after the debacle with Rutgers. Big 12 and ACC schools, even though they have $ restrictions, may leave if enticed such as Pitt, Texas/OU.

ACC schools highly likely won’t with the Grant-in-Rights in place. They’ll poach Oklahoma.

Pitt brings them nothing, and UVa brings them little.

Not after the debacle with Rutgers. Big 12 and ACC schools, even though they have $ restrictions, may leave if enticed such as Pitt, Texas/OU.
ACC schools highly likely won’t with the Grant-in-Rights in place. They’ll poach Oklahoma.

Pitt brings them nothing, and UVa brings them little.
The Big XII has one, too, as legend-in-his-own-mind the Dude of WV (remember him?) constantly reminded folks during his lengthy discourses on the impending implosion of the ACC.

As was said back at the time, UVa isn't going anywhere without UNC.

Be careful for what you wish for regarding Rutgers getting booted from the Big 10...they could make a major move on a school or 3 to fill that spot.

If that happened we'd get more threads referring to the jackasses that fling crap against the wall and hope it sticks like the dude from WV, frank the tank, and Clay Travis. Clay's big prediction was that UNC would leave the ACC for the B1G.