The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 370 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Good to know that he’s a former “Pro Athelete” & “Medical Courier“ and is “Skilled in Microsoft Word”.

Good luck to him and his football camps.

he couldn't throw in a "proficient in Microsoft Excel" in there?

All this would have never been possible if he went anywhere other than ND or Bryant and Stratton.

If he’d gone to Apex Tech he’d at least have his own set of professional tools. :p

You guys are ruthless man, a "kid" chose to play at Notre Dame over an at the time AWFUL Syracuse squad. If that was your kid I guarantee you 99.9% of you would have told him to go to Notre Dame too. And now, you continue to s*** on what you perceive is a lack of success after. Give it up man, you're grown men.

You guys are ruthless man, a "kid" chose to play at Notre Dame over an at the time AWFUL Syracuse squad. If that was your kid I guarantee you 99.9% of you would have told him to go to Notre Dame too. And now, you continue to s*** on what you perceive is a lack of success after. Give it up man, you're grown men.
Wrong

rutgers D already much better just by the announcement. the offense still sucks

Per the NY Post 8 year deal, still has to be approved by the schools board of governors but it shouldn't be an issue.

The upside here is that when he fails, they will hopefully put this cur down for good.

If Dino lets any of his coaches go, I wonder if Schiano will grab one or 2? This includes the former DC as well.

Retreads of coaches don't always go well. This will be interesting. He'll have a harder time recruiting against Dino than he did against P and Gerg.

Schiano doesn’t scare me one iota.
He is the wrong hire for them.
They have 3 baked in losses a year.
Schiano never beat good teams while at Rutgers.
Their best case scenario with them is 7-5 as he will have a WTH loss every year:

The old Big East he never beat WVU. That Louisville game is flawed as well but nobody takes about it.
His magical season ended with a Texas Bowl victory over Kansas State.

Last edited: