The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 387 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

"pretty fair coaching staff" arent two of his coaches from NJ high schools?

The question isn’t whether he’s hired HS coaches since that’s not necessarily a negative thing. HS coaches are hired all the time for recruiting purposes alone. The question is whether he hired them as a result of not being able to get higher quality/proven coaches to fill those positions or if those coaches will have any positive impact on recruiting.

thats not scared that is bold. make no mistake he is attacking and will keep at it. he has put together a pretty fair coaching and recruiting staff. If we can we need to embarrass them next year and keep them on the sceduele. they may come out better than we think----its good we get them early

I’m sure they’ll be back to owning Norfolk St. and having their hopes of pulling out 17–13 wins against the Illinois’s of the world ride on whether they are able to block a punt or not, in the near future.

Exciting stuff!

I won’t beat the drum too loud, I think most know I value recruiting NJ, but so much of this post just doesn’t make sense. Pennsylvania is always important why? What I mean is why more than it’s neighbor state NJ? PSU, Pitt, OSU, Temple, WVU all recruit Pennsylvania hard, but we should give up on NJ because there’s too much competition? What about being in the ACC makes recruiting S. Carolina or FL for that matter more important? FL is important no matter what league you’re in. Last time we won 10 was the last time in 30 years. I’d hardly say that’s indicative of doing just fine without NJ. and the 5% you referenced all started.
I’m sorry but this is just such a strange post.
I was simply stating the fact that New Jersey is not so important as some people make it out to me that’s all. Also the reason why we could recruit players from around the ACC schools that we compete against is exactly for that reason because they will get to play in their home state so it gives you somewhat of a bargaining chip. I’m definitely not saying don’t try to get the New York City New Jersey kids especially with us getting the improvements to the dome that will make it easier but it’s not like it used to be obviously, a lot of competition there specially Penn State just because of their location alone in the prestige of the program

The all-mighty schiano lost a kid to Addazio today. the kid was from new hampshire and schady gave him the full monty reach around treatment on his OV over the weekend and still couldn't land the kid. his recruits since he's been hired (13 of them) are no better than Ash's. They're in big trouble.

Last edited:
The all-mighty schiano lost a kid to Addazio today. the kid was from new hampshire and schady gave him the full monty reach around treatment on his OV over the weekend and still couldn't land the kid. his recruits since he's been hired (13 of them) were no better than Ash's. They're in big trouble.
Sniveley?

The all-mighty schiano lost a kid to Addazio today. the kid was from new hampshire and schady gave him the full monty reach around treatment on his OV over the weekend and still couldn't land the kid. his recruits since he's been hired (13 of them) were no better than Ash's. They're in big trouble.
Once he couldn't land the names he wanted on the staff, it started becoming clear that momentum he had when he left for the Bucs wasn't picking up where he left off. Kids don't remember Schiano's Rutgers, and they especially don't remember the famous "Texas Bowl" season. What a shame.

Once he couldn't land the names he wanted on the staff, it started becoming clear that momentum he had when he left for the Bucs wasn't picking up where he left off. Kids don't remember Schiano's Rutgers, and they especially don't remember the famous "Texas Bowl" season. What a shame.

They still remember that Lville game in 07 though right, right?

Now you are ruining everything for Rutgers. Where does it end with you? Who is next?

Not just the staff names either. As I'm sure you're aware, he tried to flip a bunch of NJ kids thinking it was the good ole days and failed miserably.

Couldnt' retain his best NJ player in Blackshear, thankfully he was able to pillage Temple for a couple of kids.

Not just the staff names either. As I'm sure you're aware, he tried to flip a bunch of NJ kids thinking it was the good ole days and failed miserably.

Couldnt' retain his best NJ player in Blackshear, thankfully he was able to pillage Temple for a couple of kids.
What kid wouldn't want to go play for this guy?
1580931918202.png