The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 417 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

They should be able to get some of those kids based on proximity and playing in the Big10. We get some NYC kids too but I dont know if it’s worth putting that much resources there. That’s my point. Is NYC that much of a goldmine compared to NJ? Do the high end NYC kids become multiple year starters in college and NFL players?
They take their recruits to NYC on their officials and drive them by the billboards so they can show them they are NYCs team.

They are giving shady everything he needs to retain coaches. Im sure those assistants are getting other offers. It would be a shame if they cant consistently win more than 6 games with the talent they have in that state. Waisted money.
That athletic department is synonymous with wasted money.

Looks like the Rutgers campus is about to be destroyed by China. Evacuate but leave your TVs on to replays of Rutgers losses.

unfortunately none of the scientists and astronomers have it anywhere near NJ. Only the NJ paper with a million ads looking for clicks. The latest projection has it hitting in the Mediterranean Basin.

unfortunately none of the scientists and astronomers have it anywhere near NJ. Only the NJ paper with a million ads looking for clicks. The latest projection has it hitting in the Mediterranean Basin.
Yep - total click bait. The reentry point will be nowhere near the impact point.

Yep - total click bait. The reentry point will be nowhere near the impact point.
It looks to me as though reentry is projected for the Pacific Ocean, with impact close to where Africa meets the Atlantic up north.

It appears as though it will fly over NJ around 15 minutes before impact. The good folks of NJ might have a good look at the rocket as it descends...

They are giving shady everything he needs to retain coaches. Im sure those assistants are getting other offers. It would be a shame if they cant consistently win more than 6 games with the talent they have in that state. Waisted money.
They can spend all the money they want, the best they’ll be able to do is grind out some 7-5 seasons featuring lots of 17-13 wins - if they block enough punts.

They ain’t going anywhere.

Does Schiano really think the NYC team schtick is going to work? Literally no one cares lol.

What’s he trying to prove? Does he think it’s a burn? He plays in a Midwest conference. it’s just dumb and a waste of money.
Maybe Doc Gross used one of the two mobile phones in his hands and called Shady to give him the idea?

Looks like the Rutgers campus is about to be destroyed by China. Evacuate but leave your TVs on to replays of Rutgers losses.

There can be a difference between its "reentry point" and its "landing point". If it starts to reenter the atmosphere over NJ, then it will probably land somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean.

It didn’t work for SU, and it didn’t work for Rutty the first time they tried it either.
That’s a fact

There was even a PAC 12 billboard in Times Square at one point. Clemson had a billboard there as well. It doesn’t mean anything

The only thing the SU taxi banner “NY team” campaign did was rile up Rutgers, which probably makes it worth it lol

Does Schiano really think the NYC team schtick is going to work? Literally no one cares lol.

What’s he trying to prove? Does he think it’s a burn? He plays in a Midwest conference. it’s just dumb and a waste of money.
The Nets Have Durant, Kyrie and Harden and no one in NY cares, like Rutgers football would ever get attention.

I didn’t see the Allen thread so I posted it in the Rutgers thread. Happy to delete it if you feel it’s inappropriate .
My bad brother. Didn't mean to come across so defensive.

Pat Forde should be pumped

One of the worst articles ever written. (His Rutgers-Seton Hall rivalry article years ago was hilariously off reality)

Last edited:
That article was insane. Pat Forde made like George Constanza when the fire broke out afterhe heard tickets were on sale for the big Rutgers Seton Hall rivalry renewal.