The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 419 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

That's the thing, I get it when it comes from the fans. Everyone wants a reason why we missed on a kid.

But when the staff writers are putting it on those boards to add credence to these conspiracies it's ridiculous.
Dohn is about as impartial as John Sterling announcing Yankee games and is the guy who rates all the Northeast kids for Two Four Seven. It’s a joke

BD6DAE4A-A5E8-43E1-830B-336E8E9E1AF8.jpeg

The thing that makes this Rutgerian is that Rutgers was one of the first schools that announced they were going to require all their students to be vaccinated.

The announcement was made in March.

The thing that makes this Rutgerian is that Rutgers was one of the first schools that announced they were going to require all their students to be vaccinated.

The announcement was made in March.

I wonder if he just found out that he was disenrolled.

Today my membership ran out on 247, I will
Not be renewing it
I cancelled mine a month ago and I won’t be back. I’m not sure how they expect to maintain subscribers when you replace a guy that actually provided timely recruiting info with a beat writer who excels at well written synopsis of mostly public information. Just a bad fit overall without a dedicated Syracuse recruiting analyst. People can rag on Mike for his writing ability or some of his antics but the guy busted his ass to provide recruiting content - which is the whole point of the site to begin with.

I cancelled mine a month ago and I won’t be back. I’m not sure how they expect to maintain subscribers when you replace a guy that actually provided timely recruiting info with a beat writer who excels at well written synopsis of mostly public information. Just a bad fit overall without a dedicated Syracuse recruiting analyst. People can rag on Mike for his writing ability or some of his antics but the guy busted his ass to provide recruiting content - which is the whole point of the site to begin with.
FACTS