The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 425 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Less than a week after he received a bump from 24/7 to become a 4-star. He was probably waiting to get his automatic Rutgers bump before decommitting.
I think you are on to something. Lol

Word on the street is they pulled his offer. Heard that he gained some bad weight in his ankles making him too slow.
I just heard that Rutgers recruited over him and he wouldn't see the field. He may as well go elsewhere for playing time.

Btw rutgers is ranked 21st on 247. On rivals they are ranked 34th. That’s a big difference. Good work Dohn. Smh.

Intersting considering this kid's brother is a freshman on RU's roster...

In fairness, we are ranked 68 on 247 and 77 on rivals. Dohn aside (clown) I do think 247 does a better job.

In fairness, we are ranked 68 on 247 and 77 on rivals. Dohn aside (clown) I do think 247 does a better job.
Agree but thats only because rivals are lazy with evals. They wont hesitate to give a low 2 star to prospects with multiple P5 offers. They dont re evaluate as much. Low 3 stars are most likely to remain with that ranking.

Gotta be awkward to be the big brother in the locker room.

"The confederacy lasted longer than Rutgers was good." Says it all.
Losers always talk about the mantra of “wait until Coach X has HIS guys in there!”. As an example of this mantra playing itself out, Syracuse is at the end of their Dino Babers experiment now with three recruiting cycles. They lost to Rutgers in the Carrier Dome this year. Dino’s “guys” aren’t the winning ticket. They can join us in the FCS.

Losers always talk about the mantra of “wait until Coach X has HIS guys in there!”. As an example of this mantra playing itself out, Syracuse is at the end of their Dino Babers experiment now with three recruiting cycles. They lost to Rutgers in the Carrier Dome this year. Dino’s “guys” aren’t the winning ticket. They can join us in the FCS.
Using us an example in a year where it appears we're improved is weird.

Using us an example in a year where it appears we're improved is weird.
It's just another Rutgers guy taking a shot at SU. It's clear that they have always used us as a benchmark and they continue to do so. Which is why it's infuriating that we lost to them this year.

The two points are mutually exclusive. SU clearly has exceeded the total greatness of Rutgers short-term period of "good".

I expected they would have a good recruiting year or two. Then, when the shine wears off the Schiano turd and they get their teeth kicked in by Big Ten powers in year four and their 10 fans are calling for Schiano’s firing, all will be back to normal. This should coincide well with Syracuse’s return to the top 25 barring injury to Shrader. Things are shaping out well timing wise but can always change. It is a shame we lost that game to Rutgers as that is the lone bright spot for their season and we’d win by at least two touchdowns if we played now. The ACC is down and Cuse should be on an upward trajectory.

When Schiano got hired (and don’t forget he never went to an upper tier bowl game) I figured he would make some noise in-state but I expect a drop in recruiting next year. He has a very small window to capitalize and the margin for error is quite slim.

I expected they would have a good recruiting year or two. Then, when the shine wears off the Schiano turd and they get their teeth kicked in by Big Ten powers in year four and their 10 fans are calling for Schiano’s firing, all will be back to normal. This should coincide well with Syracuse’s return to the top 25 barring injury to Shrader. Things are shaping out well timing wise but can always change. It is a shame we lost that game to Rutgers as that is the lone bright spot for their season and we’d win by at least two touchdowns if we played now. The ACC is down and Cuse should be on an upward trajectory.

When Schiano got hired (and don’t forget he never went to an upper tier bowl game) I figured he would make some noise in-state but I expect a drop in recruiting next year. He has a very small window to capitalize and the margin for error is quite slim.

Agreed. If he fails, it will be devastating since no one other than Schiano has had even a little bit of success there.