The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 442 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Yes.
rutgers is never broke. the state money keeps pouring in, despite the enormous issues ru has had. sure they continue to lose money, the take they will get from big 10 will eventually more than compensate . in the meantime, the state will foot the bill . does anyone have any idea how their alumni donations are??? just curious

Now, how do we distract fans at SHI(T) Stadium from the massacre occurring on the field? Oh, I know, food trucks!
i lived off those food trucks when i was in grad school there in 75-76.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-100125_app.jpg
    Screenshot_20220818-100125_app.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 76

Is that a violation? Using school AD card / account to buy meals even when away from the program and campus?
This whole thing, which is an add on to a previous story, is pretty disgusting. I don't see how any of this is allowed on so many levels including the wanton expenditure of tax dollars without any accountability.

This whole thing, which is an add on to a previous story, is pretty disgusting. I don't see how any of this is allowed on so many levels including the wanton expenditure of tax dollars without any accountability.
Isn't the entire Rutgers Athletic Department pretty much a wanton expenditure without any accountability?

At the least, the AD, the entire AD staff, the football HC and the rest of his staff need to be fired immediately and put in prison. The members of the team who stole all the money from the taxpayers also need to be put on trial and put in jail.

The stadium needs to be razed and the ground where it once stood need to be covered with at least 2 feet of salt.

Judge sutomcat has spoken.

At the least, the AD, the entire AD staff, the football HC and the rest of his staff need to be fired immediately and put in prison. The members of the team who stole all the money from the taxpayers also need to be put on trial and put in jail.

The stadium needs to be razed and the ground where it once stood need to be covered with at least 2 feet of salt.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Aggressive

When should I be expecting my check?

lbi? that was always my favorite beach at barneget light. second favorite vacation spot . runner up to the fingerlakes in the fall keuka, skaneateles, or senaca.

lbi? that was always my favorite beach at barneget light. second favorite vacation spot . runner up to the fingerlakes in the fall keuka, skaneateles, or senaca.
Lavalette

Check out this story from Asbury Park Press: Gator Bowl was a financial bust for Rutgers — and NJ taxpayers

Rutgers ended with a $537,000 payout for appearing in the game on New Year's Eve, not enough to cover even its airfare.

Wake got $2.8million. B1G didn't receive anything.

“We didn't want to go back to any of our other schools and say, ‘Hey, one member decided to do something that's a little bit out of the box and so we're going to ask everyone to fund that,’” the official said. “If Rutgers wanted to do this, we wanted them to be able to make that decision. But we also didn't want to ask other schools to fund that decision.”

Its such a boondoggle.

Check out this story from Asbury Park Press: Gator Bowl was a financial bust for Rutgers — and NJ taxpayers

Rutgers ended with a $537,000 payout for appearing in the game on New Year's Eve, not enough to cover even its airfare.

“We didn't want to go back to any of our other schools and say, ‘Hey, one member decided to do something that's a little bit out of the box and so we're going to ask everyone to fund that,’” the official said. “If Rutgers wanted to do this, we wanted them to be able to make that decision. But we also didn't want to ask other schools to fund that decision.”

Its such a boondoggle.
That is so Rutgers

Its such a boondoggle.
I cannot view the article, but if I understand you correctly, Rutgers paid to be a bodybag game for Wake Forest. Schiano at his best.

Its such a boondoggle.
*This kind of thing is why this thread exists*

I cannot view the article, but if I understand you correctly, Rutgers paid to be a bodybag game for Wake Forest. Schiano at his best.

That and the B1G was basically like "you do what you want, we won't stop you but we're not helping you fund this if you're in the red...which we know you are."

The money adding up for the bowl trip is insane. They are missing bills; if you recall they had flight trouble; no ticket sales because of short notice; coaches got bowl bonuses! hahaha at 5-7.

RU said the benefit of extra practices and TV commercials for a big audience is valuable. Not wrong, but not in millions...

It also stated that the B1G was going to take Rutgers share of the revenue from the Gator Bowl and include into the low-tier bowl distribution for the rest of the B1G teams. But since it was so little, they were like, "uhh..just keep it Rutgers." Like damn... Gator Bowl really did screw them.

Again. Wake and thus the ACC got $2.8M!

It's so incredibly sad. Part of me as a NJ taxpayer hopes they at least negotiated out to get a full share of conference revenue before 2027 with the new media deals...but unlikely given how they politic. USC and UCLA will get full shares immediately.